Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - Cling on to it Maya, let it last smiley27

Yes , it should last forever ❣️

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Who is this person? And who is thu thu uncle?

You got the answer naaa 😜

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I now have this wish to see, both Arshi and J getting impacted by fire and Ani sub-consciously reaching out to help J instead of Arshi, coz that is what would come naturally to him, when his guard is down !

That should be the justification why Shrishti blames J in the promo and Ani looks guilty smiley1 The downside to this and of course the makers love for PL, might be an overdose of care n concern for Arshi from a guilt ridden Ani smiley13

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes , it should last forever ❣️

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

I now have this wish to see, both Arshi and J getting impacted by fire and Ani sub-consciously reaching out to help J instead of Arshi, coz that is what would come naturally to him, when his guard is down !

That should be the justification why Shrishti blames J in the promo and Ani looks guilty smiley1 The downside to this and of course the makers love for PL, might be an overdose of care n concern for Arshi from a guilt ridden Ani smiley13

This is cliche star plus and also giving water and breaking fast ... , so I doubt it would happen or not ..

These makers have some different type of sadism ...

I feel from promo he was guilty ...

But for what , towards whom and all will be twist ...

Still Tanuja will say Anirudh loves Arshi πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

rysohini thumbnail

Usually the fast is broken, only after the shaadi is finished ! Anytime before that, means shaadi ain't happening !

Bold - A lot of times when Arshi wanted to walk out, it has been Shubho, Tanuja and Bips that have convinced her that Ani loves her and asked her to stay. If not for these fellas, Anishi would have broken up by now!

Side Note - Chandni seems to be on vacation, so may be , just may be , she headed off to Dubai after the shaadi tootna or she slipped into coma and is in hospital smiley15

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

This is cliche star plus and also giving water and breaking fast ... , so I doubt it would happen or not ..

These makers have some different type of sadism ...

I feel from promo he was guilty ...

But for what , towards whom and all will be twist ...

Still Tanuja will say Anirudh loves Arshi πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Edited by rysohini - 3 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Jab makers ka mann karesmiley14

Story dead slow phir every week new marriage drama jab ki shaddi hi nahi hona hotasmiley36

Itna karcha karte hein for no shaadi to take place. Bhai Us karche main I would say RuNak ki he shaadi kara dosmiley36
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Usually the fast is broken, only after the shaadi is finished ! Anytime before that, means shaadi ain't happening !

Bold - A lot of times when Arshi wanted to walk out, it has been Shubho, Tanuja and Bips that have convinced her that Ani loves her and asked her to stay. If not for these fellas, Anishi would have broken up by now!

Side Note - Chandni seems to be on vacation, so may be , just may be , she headed off to Dubai after the shaadi tootna smiley1

Oh is it , good then no need for him to make her drink water now....

Then may be he will give water ro Arshi after she faints .....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬ So marriage cancelled .

Cant this Tanuja think like olden zamana ..so many times marriage is cancelled means its inauspicious ..😬😬😬

Side note ...is it ?

Happiness ...Thanks Sohini ...

I hope she gets a long vacation poor girl has been working for long now...

I am so concerned for her .😜😜

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I still don’t get this twist.. saari main aaag lagnasmiley44 If she faints, she come back to her senses, no? Tab bhi toh shaadi kara sakte hain?

Maybe Arshi will come to know that Ani still chose to protect Jhanak when it was about life and death and somehow Arshi will realize, Ani isn’t worth her love & she will choose to pursue her career instead of getting married to him and she will be off to Dubai ?smiley36

Like no postponing, straight canceling the wedding for goodsmiley17

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

I'm getting scared by someone's pic hereπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

1000140286.jpg

Wow Shweta ..this is a nice pic comparision...

So beautiful the first one is .

That Jhanak only put more Kajal for her and said you will look good ...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..on purpose may be😜

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
rysohini thumbnail

Bold - All of this Arshi and Shrishti already knows, they are pursuing Ani to cheeno him from J. They want J to lose ! However, this would be great , if Arshi accepted this fact and walks out !

Dunno what the equation of BH would be with J !

Or maybe, lanka kaand jaisa aag lag gayo, qki God doesn't want Anishi wedding anarth to happen , so he sends a bigger anarth and Arshi goes in to coma and stays unconcious in the hospital for a long long timesmiley15

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I still don’t get this twist.. saari main aaag lagnasmiley44 If she faints, she come back to her senses, no? Tab bhi toh shaadi kara sakte hain?

Maybe Arshi will come to know that Ani still chose to protect Jhanak when it was about life and death and somehow Arshi will realize, Ani isn’t worth her love & she will choose to pursue her career instead of getting married to him and she will be off to Dubai ?smiley36

Like no postponing, straight canceling the wedding for goodsmiley17