Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

No, certainly not "tired" of Modi who obviously still has a lot of support. However reading in the only thread about the Oath Taking Ceremony, there is a lot of subdued enthusiasm with a focus on things that make life in India very difficult.

I feel there is a lack of hope.

But basically, all this has nothing to do with the topic, so it's just this one reply from my side. I may read in the election thread and the ceremony thread but certainly not post there. I just noticed this lack of hope that certain things would change.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Celebrations where in this SRK forum? All I see are people mocking his crazy fans on the internet.

😂

Word Count: 0

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

The joke is on his fans who hail him as a silent rebellion when he is one of the bootlicker.

Maybe he is going by the saying keep your friends close and enemies closer. Who knows🤷‍♀️

Edited by DivineAngel - 3 months ago
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Maybe he is going by the saying keep your friends close and enemies closer. Who knows🤷‍♀️

Bhakts bhakts everywhere. Closer for what? or maybe there is an on going rumor going around on the twitter as how through shady means he got his son out. So he has sworn to forever lick them.
Clochette thumbnail

That reminds me of another 'antithesis'-saying: "Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut".

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Bhakts bhakts everywhere. Closer for what? or maybe there is an on going rumor going around on the twitter as how through shady means he got his son out. So he has sworn to forever lick them.

That is very imaginative. Such stuff only happens in movies. Real life is different.

That is very imaginative. Such stuff only happens in movies. Real life is different.

Such was your imagination.
DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Such was your imagination.

Ya mine too. Maybe he just went because he was invited.

Edited by DivineAngel - 3 months ago

Ya mine too. Maybe he just went because he was invited.

To s*ck up to that party.
Clochette thumbnail

That isn't only "imaginative", it's also mean as it is written to rile SRK-fans up smiley2

So, better follow another saying: "Keep close to your friends but away from your enemies."

In this real forum life, what does it matter what a known SRK-disliker thinks/writes...it will be only negative stuff using a lot of negative words smiley16... (the other way round would be surprising smiley36)

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago