Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Next time Rajkumar Rao gives some victim story he should look at those insta stories he shared lol

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have no idea what Sharaddha has done to piss off so many people but its not nice to see someone being ganged up on. Hopefully Sharaddha will rise like phoenix that they can not avoid her even if they want to..

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Alia said she is ok with physical cheating but Ranbir should not mentally cheat her..... Something in those lines

In that case if sharadha has fling with Ranbir, Alia should not get offended by them and should congratulate sharadha on her success

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

On topic I feel like sharadha is a real outside who struggles to get every movie...

Stree 2 she should get credit equally though has small role.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Silvertarax

If Katrina and Alia can be best friends then why not Shraddha and Alia?

In that equation Kat was with RK and Alia was third wheel. Here Alia is with RK that too as a wife and Shraddha is third wheel. Change of equation in the second set up. Alia is at the receiving end. For TJMM promotion RK and Shraddha didn't promote together and that movie was love story, strange isn't it. So if true then understable if Alia don't congratulate SK. And if it was only Alia's insecurity then it's on her.

Edited by Autumnn - 21 days ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Outlander22

I have no idea what Sharaddha has done to piss off so many people but its not nice to see someone being ganged up on. Hopefully Sharaddha will rise like phoenix that they can not avoid her even if they want to..

It is disheartening to see. I am not even a fan but I am starting to feel so bad for her. She alone can never amaze me performance-wise. But all these people in the media asking her co-stars leading questions about the success of Stree. It is clear that there are some very big people against her. God knows who? And God knows what has she done?

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It is disheartening to see. I am not even a fan but I am starting to feel so bad for her. She alone can never amaze me performance-wise. But all these people in the media asking her co-stars leading questions about the success of Stree. It is clear that there are some very big people against her. God knows who? And God knows what has she done?

exactly, i never cared for her either way. Always thought she was a pretty girl who can somewhat act. But all these negativity at her especially since she hasn't said anything, is very disheartening to see. It also shows class system in the industry, being shakti kapoor daughter has not helped her much because she is not associated with big wigs like kjo or yashraj.
she might end up marrying someone in politics too like Parineeti to have some backing and power.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PD_forums

On topic I feel like sharadha is a real outside who struggles to get every movie...

Stree 2 she should get credit equally though has small role.

Why equally? Bigger stars always gets bigger credits, and Sharadha is the biggest Star among all.

Edited by forza - 21 days ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumnn

In that equation Kat was with RK and Alia was third wheel. Here Alia is with RK that too as a wife and Shraddha is third wheel. Change of equation in the second set up. Alia is at the receiving end. For TJMM promotion RK and Shraddha didn't promote together and that movie was love story, strange isn't it. So if true then understable if Alia don't congratulate SK. And if it was only Alia's insecurity then it's on her.

Um but wasn't it Alia who said she is fine with cheating? The fact she had to give her husband a license for cheating is just.... Sorry but I can't take them seriously and this is coming from someone who used to like them as a couple but their antics just show that they're better of separate.

@Bold Strange toh hain. If infidelity happened then something more than cheating happened because I don't think they'd promote separately just because of this reason otherwise Ranbir would never have promoted with anyone. I hope someone can shed light.

hasini009 thumbnail

ye raha root cause of all this negativity, and attacks on Shraddha.

When Ranbir Kapoor Called Stree 2 Star Shraddha Kapoor A Commercial Box Office Superstar

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/when-ranbir-kapoor-called-stree-2-star-shraddha-kapoor-a-commercial-box-office-superstar-and-said-they-have-these-similarities-entertainment-news-2969491/amp/

How dare he?smiley36