Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Oh I have I remember it released in the same year as Badrinath ki Dulhania both had the same plot while badri was a big hit but aged badly, Shaadi mein zaroor aana attained cult status with that inteqaam songsmiley36

Watch hi Dolly ki doli with Sonam, epic comedy ki hai usmein bhismiley36

Shaadi mein zaroor aana is a cult hit on tv lol....India ke heartbroken aashiqon ki favourite movie. smiley36

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Anupama Chopra

@anupamachopra

Enjoyed - the scares work & there is a sweet, goofy sensibility at play here. A film in which sachaai & saralta is a superpower! @amarkaushik

is a special storyteller. @RajkummarRao

is stellar. Applause also for @nowitsabhi

who can do #Vedaa & this in the same week!

^ theres this vile woman

So she did not mention Shraddha ? smiley24

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Shes not a real journalist anyway smiley36
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’m not surprised, she’s KJo’s puppet
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Oh I have I remember it released in the same year as Badrinath ki Dulhania both had the same plot while badri was a big hit but aged badly, Shaadi mein zaroor aana attained cult status with that inteqaam songsmiley36

Watch hi Dolly ki doli with Sonam, epic comedy ki hai usmein bhismiley36

No No, SMZA did not have the same plot as Badri, Rao's character was not misogynistic or uneducated, it was indeed a movie based on 2 equally flawed people's love story. And the extended family members were great too, not too toxic and all. The movie aged well because it was well acted and well made, also I love how both the leads were genuinely held responsible for things and it was not just a story between a selfish toxic guy reformed by a saint woman, like the case of Badri.

Sorry, anything that has Sonam it is difficult to endure, I endured Raanjhana and Khoobsurat, somehow ignored her for the leading men, in DKD it is her with her big open mouth all over the screen, cannot believe good actors had to play side kicks to her 10 years ago, actors like Fawad, Rao, Dhanush, all hailed as amazing actors actually endured her to get some footing in the industry, it is sad smiley18

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shaadi mein zaroor aana is a cult hit on tv lol....India ke heartbroken aashiqon ki favourite movie. smiley36

The song is cult, do you know how i ended up watching it? My boyfriend made me watch it, I never knew this song was actually Rajkumar Rao's smiley36. It is his favorite movie smiley37

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Briaahna

now pls stop crying , getting emotional , personal , if i were you I would rather carry on checking likes … jaao dkho dekho kjo neh like maraa smiley37smiley37smiley37

The only one getting triggered is you. But is it worth it for a random celebrity who doesn’t even care for your existence? You spend most of your time on the IF defending them, posting random garbage seeking validation for them, bashing their competitors in the worst possible misogynistic way. Chill maaro….

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

The only one getting triggered is you. But is it worth it for a random celebrity who doesn’t even care for your existence? You spend most of your time on the IF defending them, posting random garbage seeking validation for them, bashing their competitors in the worst possible misogynistic way. Chill maaro….

many thx for the dose of the day smiley36can I ask a favour; pls hit like under varun and shraddha post . Desperately needed as per topic . And again thanks 😁
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’m not surprised, she’s KJo’s puppet

Not Anupama, Everyone started calling it Rajkumar movie now smiley21 Same people were having problem giving credit to shraddha as female oriented movie and now doing same with RKR just to discredit shraddha. smiley36 Shraddha main lead posters have disappeared suddenly after opening. Industry is very cruel place. privileged beti damaad power couple ka raaj bas. Imagine if Alia would have been in Stree 2 , international articles chap jaatesmiley11
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

They must be in shock and denial right now smiley36

Black listed by YRF

Given garbage projects by dharma (Okay Janu and dance basanti song)

Never handed the best of movies on a platter like Alia and TNG

and this girl has now beaten pathan, animal, thugs yada yada all these numbers to emerge only behind jawan in opening day numbers..like a 64cr opening day ..unko pehle thora hosh mein aane dosmiley36