Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: behindyou

Not Anupama, Everyone started calling it Rajkumar movie now smiley21 Same people were having problem giving credit to shraddha as female oriented movie and now doing same with RKR just to discredit shraddha. smiley36 Shraddha main lead posters have disappeared suddenly after opening. Industry is very cruel place. privileged beti damaad power couple ka raaj bas. Imagine if Alia would have been in Stree 2 , international articles chap jaatesmiley11

Predicted this days ago, Alia's PR Toolkit for Stree 2 | Bollywood (indiaforums.com)

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: behindyou

Not Anupama, Everyone started calling it Rajkumar movie now smiley21 Same people were having problem giving credit to shraddha as female oriented movie and now doing same with RKR just to discredit shraddha. smiley36 Shraddha main lead posters have disappeared suddenly after opening. Industry is very cruel place. privileged beti damaad power couple ka raaj bas. Imagine if Alia would have been in Stree 2 , international articles chap jaatesmiley11

Nothing against Raj..but PLEASE

He was already in Madock's horror franchise earlier in the horror comedy Roohi opp super duper star Janhvi and the movie opened at 2cr and made 20cr..so anyone discrediting SK by giving it to Raj and the genre..here presenting and reminding you all of 2cr opener ROOHI!! same genre..same production house..same rajkumar..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Nothing against Raj..but PLEASE

He was already in Madock's horror franchise earlier in the horror comedy Roohi opp super duper star Janhvi and the movie opened at 2cr and made 20cr..so anyone discrediting SK by giving it to Raj and the genre..here presenting and reminding you all of 2cr opener ROOHI!! same genre..same production house..same rajkumar..

Just checked, most articles are still calling it Shraddha's film!

Stree 2 Earns Rs 76 Cr Gross On Day 1, Shraddha Kapoor Fans Shout ‘Stree Ji Part 3 Jaldi Laana’! | Movies News | Zee News (india.com)

cougarTown thumbnail

No one can take that away from SK. It is HER FILM!!

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They must be in shock and denial right now smiley36

Black listed by YRF

Given garbage projects by dharma (Okay Janu and dance basanti song)

Never handed the best of movies on a platter like Alia and TNG

and this girl has now beaten pathan, animal, thugs yada yada all these numbers to emerge only behind jawan in opening day numbers..like a 64cr opening day ..unko pehle thora hosh mein aane dosmiley36

Shraddha's career best decision was to leave YRF.

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Shraddha's career best decision was to leave YRF.

I mean i didn't know she existed before..and i bet so did 70% of the lot who only got to know her thru the BB ashiqui 2..so i would say best and daring indeed..imagine otherwise she would have had some disaster aurangzeb and vanished..

TorinoPasta thumbnail

I mean i didn't know she existed before..and i bet so did 70% of the lot who only got to know her thru the BB ashiqui 2..so i would say best and daring indeed..imagine otherwise she would have had some disaster aurangzeb and vanished..

Adi Chopra was forcing her to do Aurangzeb na in place of Aashiqui 2??

cougarTown thumbnail

Yes. He threatened to sue her but she realized that her career is going no where with 2 flops and a potential 3rd which is true coz auranzeb was a mega disaster. I don't think SK has featured in a YRF film since? I knew Adi Chopra blacklisted her and things didn't go well..but kudos to her for being daring to do so..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

He’s also still “mad at her” for ditching him smiley36

All YRF babies are big flops now. Parineeti, Vaani, Bhumi, Manushi etc. might as well throw Ranveer in too.

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

He’s also still “mad at her” for ditching him smiley36

All YRF babies are big flops now. Parineeti, Vaani, Bhumi, Manushi etc. might as well throw Ranveer in too.

RS also ran away from YRF lol.