Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

now pls stop crying , getting emotional , personal , if i were you I would rather carry on checking likes … jaao dkho dekho kjo neh like maraa smiley37smiley37smiley37

I know its a tough day for you, but take care okay? Go for a walk or have a drink - its gonna be okay.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I know its a tough day for you, but take care okay? Go for a walk or have a drink - its gonna be okay.

yeah tough day for you too … okay mate since when is this like checking in progress ? Share the link I might give a like, we need some movement smiley36
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rao is actually great in the movie, my friends watched it and the first thing they said is Rao kyu Janhvi ke saath time waste kiya itne din. smiley5

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

yeah tough day for you too … okay mate since when is this like checking in progress ? Share the link I might give a like, we need some movement smiley36

No thank you! Nobody needs your likes. Unlike Dharma gang, we don't need fake BO figures, fake IG likes and inflated numbers.

Our authentic audience has spoken loud and clear. Thats why Dharma gang is losing their shit and acting all cray cray smiley36

You can save your fake likes, you'll need them badly later smiley2

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

No thank you! Nobody needs your likes. Unlike Dharma gang, we don't need fake BO figures, fake IG likes and inflated numbers.

Our authentic audience has spoken loud and clear. Thats why Dharma gang is losing their shit and acting all cray cray smiley36

You can save your fake likes, you'll need them badly later smiley2

but this topic screams desperation for likes smiley36
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Rao is actually great in the movie, my friends watched it and the first thing they said is Rao kyu Janhvi ke saath time waste kiya itne din. smiley5

He's always brilliant, his comic timing in Bareilly ki barfi was also epic

Waise ur post reminds me of Roohi wasnt that also a horror comedy by Maddock, starring Rao opposite Janhvi, what was the opening again? 2Cr?smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

He's always brilliant, his comic timing in Bareilly ki barfi was also epic

Waise ur post reminds me of Roohi wasnt that also a horror comedy by Maddock, starring Rao opposite Janhvi, what was the opening again? 2Cr?smiley36

Roohi was bad, trust me again Rao and boys were good, but Roohi most of the story and screen time was Janhvi's and a pathetic climax, as I said Rao wasted his time with non-actor nepo kids and knowing he is an outsider may be he did not have much to protest. Remember the clip where Sonam and Rao are conversing and he was flabbergasted at the arrogance of that dumb woman? It was during promotion of his movie with Sonam where again she was the central character sidelining him. He did countless movies as not the central character opposite the useless nepos, so it is great to see him finally getting some due respect for his craft.

Bareily ki Barfi, Srikanth, Monica my darling, Shaadi mei zaroor ana, his performances are too good. I love Shaadi mei zaroor ana, if you haven't watched it then please do, 'Thukra ke mera pyar mera inteqam tu dekhegi' smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

but this topic screams desperation for likes smiley36

C'mon sing with me

Mudke na dekho dilbaro, kyu ke - *beat drop* - hume toh loooooot liya, Stree-2 walon neee smiley42

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Anupama Chopra

@anupamachopra

Enjoyed - the scares work & there is a sweet, goofy sensibility at play here. A film in which sachaai & saralta is a superpower! @amarkaushik

is a special storyteller. @RajkummarRao

is stellar. Applause also for @nowitsabhi

who can do #Vedaa & this in the same week!

^ theres this vile woman

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Roohi was bad, trust me again Rao and boys were good, but Roohi most of the story and screen time was Janhvi's and a pathetic climax, as I said Rao wasted his time with non-actor nepo kids and knowing he is an outsider may be he did not have much to protest. Remember the clip where Sonam and Rao are conversing and he was flabbergasted at the arrogance of that dumb woman? It was during promotion of his movie with Sonam where again she was the central character sidelining him. He did countless movies as not the central character opposite the useless nepos, so it is great to see him finally getting some due respect for his craft.

Bareily ki Barfi, Srikanth, Monica my darling, Shaadi mei zaroor ana, his performances are too good. I love Shaadi mei zaroor ana, if you haven't watched it then please do, 'Thukra ke mera pyar mera inteqam tu dekhegi' smiley36

Oh I have I remember it released in the same year as Badrinath ki Dulhania both had the same plot while badri was a big hit but aged badly, Shaadi mein zaroor aana attained cult status with that inteqaam songsmiley36

Watch hi Dolly ki doli with Sonam, epic comedy ki hai usmein bhismiley36