Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: fruitshake

I am not a fan of Shraddha Kapoor but thank God she didn't play a superficial character in the movie. She should play more mature characters like Stree.

As the current actresses in their 20s have no star quality, no charm and behave rudely and immaturely, I have newfound appreciation for Shraddha who is fighting the ageist industry and didn't succumb to the outdated and rigid customs of 35 and above years women being married and having children as she is unmarried and has no kids at 37. For this alone, I appreciate Shraddha.

God help us when these current no star quality actresses in their 20s take over!

Wonderful point. I find it so refreshing that we have a mainstream heroine who has not settled down. Is unmarried, has no kids, and seems to be in no hurry to "fix" any of that. We need more heroines like this who are empowered and secure in themselves that they don't require marriage or children. It feels like the last few years, just about every mainstream BW felt the need to get married between Sonam, Deepika, Priyanka, Katrina, Anushka, Parineeti, Alia, etc.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

You asked for my point. I explained my point. I think she has star power. The rest is .. Um.. Ok. Bye Felicia!

You think you did something but your point was literally pointless to begin with when it had li'l to do with what I had to say. Next time QT when it fits. Otherwise yeah rest .. umm ok bye!
Edited by piya2025 - 14 days ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya2025

You think you did something but your point was literally pointless to begin with when it had li'l to do with what I had to say. Next time QT when it fits. Otherwise yeah rest .. umm ok bye!

Yeh ummm ummm kya hai

Yeh umm ummm...?🤔

🤣

-----

Edited by sharaban - 14 days ago
sharaban thumbnail

chal umma umma umma umma

Chal umma umma umma...

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

Yeh ummm ummm kya hai

Yeh umm ummm...?🤔

🤣

-----

Nothing or may be something. Depends, I guess. Here it means nothing 'lets end this'. smiley36
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fruitshake

I am not a fan of Shraddha Kapoor but thank God she didn't play a superficial character in the movie. She should play more mature characters like Stree.

As the current actresses in their 20s have no star quality, no charm and behave rudely and immaturely, I have newfound appreciation for Shraddha who is fighting the ageist industry and didn't succumb to the outdated and rigid customs of 35 and above years women being married and having children as she is unmarried and has no kids at 37. For this alone, I appreciate Shraddha.

God help us when these current no star quality actresses in their 20s take over!

@Bold This!

I think people just don't realise Shraddha is 37, she does look around 25.

sharaban thumbnail

Shraddha ki izzat koi toh bachaao naa....pleaaaaJe

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya2025

If you say so! Aur kuch?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

chal umma umma umma umma

Chal umma umma umma...

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/um

Tanya are you sure this is about Shraddha? I feel it has to do with an entirely different matter?

a close up of a woman making a funny face with her mouth open

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Who says my point has to do with anyone else's says? All these restrictions imposed in discussion.