Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 20 days ago

Oh wow..Kriti also dislikes Shraddha? Kriti is rank average herself and I will never find her pretty for sure and yet won national award and what not. Also for Ranbir- Shraddha’s rumoured affair..5 people know about it ..for general public Shraddha has like a squeaky clean. Homely.Marathi mulgi image..she will never be looked at as a home wrecker. Also Shraddha is far smarter than she projects..she has crafted an image for herself and plays to the galleries with that..stirs clear of controversies in general..she has come this far without the support from big camps..she actually stands at a pole position now than she ever did. KJO or Alia boycotting her won’t make a difference when her movie made 500 crores anyway.

fruitshake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am not a fan of Shraddha Kapoor but thank God she didn't play a superficial character in the movie. She should play more mature characters like Stree.

As the current actresses in their 20s have no star quality, no charm and behave rudely and immaturely, I have newfound appreciation for Shraddha who is fighting the ageist industry and didn't succumb to the outdated and rigid customs of 35 and above years women being married and having children as she is unmarried and has no kids at 37. For this alone, I appreciate Shraddha.

God help us when these current no star quality actresses in their 20s take over!

Edited by fruitshake - 20 days ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

My point is there must be something about her that her films are a success. She is the common denominator amongst all her movies You might not see it that is fine. Jahnvi gets much better projects with better film maker on a platter. Her success ratio is not as a high as Shraddha's. She might not be a great actress but there is something about her that works in her movies. Name another actress after Deepika and Aloo that has as many successes as Shraddha. Star power is different from acting talent. My point was about box office pull not acting talent. Like I said Katrina had it as well. Despite being below average in terms of acting.

"It could be that her offscreen personality clicks with the audience & many loves her but that's really subjective."

You lot don't read to understand but react. Isn't it?

Neither did I discredit her nor called her names but you absolutely turned the discussion around & went on with whatever you felt like saying. The topic was about her not getting many or big films & I said she lucky that she gets films despite being ignored by some big production houses & being a average actress & you thought it was about her success ratio? 5+5 = 0? Find someone else for your discussion.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya2025

"It could be that her offscreen personality clicks with the audience & many loves her but that's really subjective."

You lot don't read to understand but react. Isn't it?

Neither did I discredit her nor called her names but you absolutely turned the discussion around & went on with whatever you felt like saying. The topic was about her not getting many or big films & I said she lucky that she gets films despite being ignored by some big production houses & being a average actress & you thought it was about her success ratio? 5+5 = 0? Find someone else for your discussion.

You asked for my point. I explained my point. I think she has star power. The rest is .. Um.. Ok. Bye Felicia!

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fruitshake

I am not a fan of Shraddha Kapoor but thank God she didn't play a superficial character in the movie. She should play more mature characters like Stree.

As the current actresses in their 20s have no star quality, no charm and behave rudely and immaturely, I have newfound appreciation for Shraddha who is fighting the ageist industry and didn't succumb to the outdated and rigid customs of 35 and above years women being married and having children as she is unmarried and has no kids at 37. For this alone, I appreciate Shraddha.

God help us when these current no star quality actresses in their 20s take over!

lol reminds me of JD Vance's childless cat ladies remarksmiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Oh wow..Kriti also dislikes Shraddha? Kriti is rank average herself and I will never find her pretty for sure and yet won national award and what not. Also for Ranbir- Shraddha’s rumoured affair..5 people know about it ..for general public Shraddha has like a squeaky clean. Homely.Marathi mulgi image..she will never be looked at as a home wrecker. Also Shraddha is far smarter than she projects..she has crafted an image for herself and plays to the galleries with that..stirs clear of controversies in general..she has come this far without the support from big camps..she actually stands at a pole position now than she ever did. KJO or Alia boycotting her won’t make a difference when her movie made 500 crores anyway.

She's just bitter that Shraddha outdid her in just 20 seconds, in that Thumkeshwari song.

Banned

Posted: 19 days ago

[Post Removed]

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She's just bitter that Shraddha outdid her in just 20 seconds, in that Thumkeshwari song.

The song was meh till.Shraddha made her entry that really surprised me. What a screen presence how gorgeous she was looking and her chemistry with Varun was beautiful in just that short span of few seconds and her expressions and dance with that beautiful.smile that captivates. I guess thats what pull the audience to the theatre. The women stole everyones thunder with few seconds in that Thumkeshwari song, in Stree Franschise its her film.be it a small or big role she made the character her own and screen presence is her BO pull. Acting is fine but there is something call screen presence where you hook the person just on you. Thats shraddha for me.. Well for me i don't like Stree Franschise but its Shraddha & her character i am intrigue with as the mysterious quotient is from her character and she is just picture perfect for the role her screen presence & mysterious aura of the character just syncs together and thats what connects with the audience. She is audiences favourite❤️

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yeah, there are a lot of cat ladies who must be jealous of Shraddha- kriti double-bore sanon, deepu fcuk-this fcuk-that rani, pandey female, to name a few.smiley36

Saakshii77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

[QUOTE=Grumpydwarf24]

Who takes him seriously? He calls his wife Amitabh Bachan. Ek tarif hai garwali .. Ek tarif bahar wali.

[/

QUOTE]

His wife Amitabh... sounds pathetic