samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Last pic ...

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Waiting for the show down ..

Amanat my foot !!!!

even Haath lagaya kaise smiley42smiley16… finally we will get Basu free epis smiley42

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold - For Tanuja to understand all of the below, she needs to accept that Ani loves "Aye Ladki" !

She probably does not even consider "Aye Ladki" to be a human or if she does, it's at best a "Maid" 

[uff my blood boils when I see how demeaningly they look at a Maid, instead of looking at it as a human being doing his/her job and making their lives better and easier in the process, but that's a rant for another day] 

She is a socialite first, a mother if at all much later ! Ani had Jethu, Bodoma and Chhoton during his growing up years ! Thank God for that !

I have said this before, I genuinely feel Ani misses a friend in his life, some one who he can lay his heart bare. Chhoton is close but not as much !

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I really want the makers to show an affectionate bond between Tanuja and Anirudh ....

This is too much , the moment Arshi came with bill they stood up and started , what is all this ,Ani ???

That is why my question too "What is all this , Tanuja "??

Bodomaa raised him and you completely forgot Anirudh being your son .....

Read his eyes , understand his words, anger , outburst  ...he is going through a very difficult phase in his life . He needs someone to understand his pain.He too has  a heart like your hone wali DIL...

My daily bashing of Tanuja continues ...

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold - Makers will keep that thread conveniently open, to use it at their will. Plus SP has a fascination for PL's toh woh kahi jate huye dikh toh nehi rahi smiley44smiley44

But yes BH so well deserved this dhulaai from Ani ! Aisa maano Sachin, Dhoni, Kohli chowke, chhakke pel pel ke maar rahe the smiley37smiley37

Jo thandak pohuchi hai dil ko smiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: samarp2

not thread we need a forum on that topic called husband smiley44smiley37… it will never end smiley37,,, last month my husband had gone to India for 3 week smiley36 me & my kids had golden days those 3 weeks here smiley37smiley42 …I don’t hear her talk in Bengali today.. need to catch up again then smiley36 it was as only Ani screaming smiley36 couldn’t hear otherssmiley36 he screamed the loudest today after show started smiley37 I guess .. he was louder then Arshi smiley37smiley37.. though most of the times he has screamed on all smiley37 but this sounded different smiley42 & most satisfying smiley42 he had enough of everyone’s stupidity smiley16 .. in that flow only I was expecting him to break the marriage smiley42 my wishful small thinking smiley19smiley19

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

so GHKKPM is going through leap and now apparently YRKKH and Anupama trp is being monitored by channel. I think this may he a good thing for jhanak as they maintained trp at 10.30pm slot during IPL. I think the channel recognises that legacy shows need to be moved or stopped for new shows to progress. This means jhanak may be promoted by channel and this may help it be leading primetime show

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: great_love

It's reminder of imlie's Malini didi jaapsmiley7

jhanak itna DD nahi kerty  jitna imlie kerty thesmiley36

Malini DD ka kaa hue babu Sahib smiley36

Ufff irritate kerty the, yehe boltay boltay babu Sahib ko bhi le doobi aur khud new life start ker le. smiley36

Edited by Pearl_219 - 1 months ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Like how the fake police man said she was very smart.. yet he simply abducted her but acting as a copsmiley36

Now was she smart or was he?

smiley37

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

So let’s start with 5 ft distance wali parting handshake 

IMG_1714.jpeg

Tejas and jhanak : the kid’s smile matched Tejas’ kya karun😀

smiley37

IMG_1712.jpeg

Tejas vs Ani loading
Chote bhaiyya vs bade bhaiyya 
IMG_1710.jpeg

rysohini thumbnail

Pic 1 looks like J putting ring on Ani, just about touching smiley42smiley37

Pic 2 - Kid looks like baby Tejas, J on bade bhaiya's lap, J's expression says it all smiley36smiley36

Pic 3 - Bade Bhaiya vs Chhote Bhaiya photo is apt and epic smiley32smiley32 

Originally posted by: Edkv74

So let’s start with 5 ft distance wali parting handshake 

IMG_1714.jpeg

Tejas and jhanak : the kid’s smile matched Tejas’ kya karun😀

IMG_1712.jpeg

Tejas vs Ani loading
Chote bhaiyya vs bade bhaiyya 
IMG_1710.jpeg

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadia

Congratulations on new thread gals..smiley40

Let Kashmir track be a blast like today's episode...

Come here..

Thank you Anju ji for the thread♥️

Hoping for blast Kashmir track

RuNak accept their marriage whole heartily smiley27

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - Makers will keep that thread conveniently open, to use it at their will. Plus SP has a fascination for PL's toh woh kahi jate huye dikh toh nehi rahi smiley44smiley44

But yes BH so well deserved this dhulaai from Ani ! Aisa maano Sachin, Dhoni, Kohli chowke, chhakke pel pel ke maar rahe the smiley37smiley37

Jo thandak pohuchi hai dil ko smiley36smiley36

so true smiley42 & more to come now smiley16smiley36