•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 30•°*” - Page 158

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I actually feel like the Jhanak Anirudh being together is gone now .

Theu showed all the emotions flowing between them in those seperation episodes with a unheard I love you Jhanak ..

Story will move ahead with Jhanak career , father ,etc ...I dont see any confession coming up.

Waiting for me to be wrong 

What say girls ???

I am actually feeling the opposite Maya! 

“Trust me” *With a lot of emphasis*smiley37

The makers can’t do anything stupid now. It’s been almost 200 episodes, if they aren’t going to proceed with RuNak, then what will they show with just Arshi-Ani and their stupid silly and boring family drama which will be a constant drag fest and makers will surely going to lose a big chunk of viewers. Even the side characters said that Hero and Heroin have to stay together for the story to move forward. 

There maybe some problems or conflicts for sure, but this time makers HAVE to bring RuNak closer. Viewers are honestly exhausted waiting and the makers can’t always play with emotions. They can only push us to the certain limits. 

The charm that RuNak can bring in while being officially married and then deal with drama and chaos would be much more interesting than Arshi ka clown clan! 

Will see! 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

It is closed the new thread is available.

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold: The possibilities of what all can go wrong in already bad situation are giving me a headache! 

Bold: initially yes. I hope Jhanak's love for Ani does not keep her away for a long time. Hope she sees Shristi and Arshi's true colors and forgets everything else to focus on Ani and her career! 

Originally posted by: Anusha16

It will be a tense relationship if they make it the Imlie way. At least there the in-laws turned against the FL after the truth reveal. Yahan pehle hi to negative Promax hai. Add to that the Mukherjee duo. Do we need to elaborate?

Ani has to be the one taking the major burden in fighting to keep RuNak alive. J will not support him. It will take so much assurance and support for J to believe in Ani's love for her and the extent to which he will go to keep her first and foremost. 

I guess Tejas-J convo gave you the vibe of RuNaK staying apart for long. 

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good night girls! Let's hope Ani reaches Kashmir at jet speed! 

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

After the Kashmir track, if they start living as a couple under the same roof, even with the difficulties they face I want them to show some light-hearted moments between them. The entire focus should not be on J's insult sessions. Ani trying to win her love, Jhanak resisting but still caring towards Ani, Choton, and Minu's story can also bring some fresh positivity to their life.

I was hoping for the same track honestly as only thit will be the logical track after all this toxicity... It's almost 200 episodes now at least there should be marriage acceptance now. 

They living under 1 roof and Ani trying his hard to convince her will actually gives us some fresh episodes too after their intense scenes for so long...

Show is really lacking for romance & light hearted moments.. Choton & Minu's marriage track along with Raunak making progression in their relationship will serve actually 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I actually feel like the Jhanak Anirudh being together is gone now .

Theu showed all the emotions flowing between them in those seperation episodes with a unheard I love you Jhanak ..

Story will move ahead with Jhanak career , father ,etc ...I dont see any confession coming up.

Waiting for me to be wrong 

What say girls ???

Yes yaar ! Whether or not Anishi marriage happens inka bhi kuch nahin hone wala.. so done with platonic rishte!!!
Why all of us are feeling the same way??🥹

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tejas is the only hope here...
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good night girls! Let's hope Ani reaches Kashmir at jet speed! 

Good night from my side too! 😴

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

that dialogue today was so unnecessary! 

Yes...it is also just Arshi is my princess...

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes yaar ! Whether or not Anishi marriage happens inka bhi kuch nahin hone wala.. so done with platonic rishte!!!
Why all of us are feeling the same way??🥹

No, it's not like that!

Abhi tak koi bhi happy moments nahi show hue hn to definitely acha phase aney wala Jhanak ki life after torturing her considerably.

Ani without realizing his love, itni care and haq jatta tha to ab to he's in deep love to koi bhi kuch b nhi krskta uska and not even Jhanak. 

She can't try to resist him for so long. Wo usko apna bna kr hi chorega or wo b poorey haq k sath but haan makers is path me kanty zaroor dalengy....

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago