Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
But she don't need Ani to settle in abroad, she can do that on her own too... I think she just don't want to let him go just to satisfy her huge ego & nothing else. Ani is like her trophy which she doesn't want to lose to a girl like Jhanak
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

When Ani gets to know about Shrishti's involvement in Jhanak's abduction, that will be the final nail in the coffin, most probably leading to a break with Arshi.

Shrishti should learn a strong lesson because if Ani doesn't find out about Jhanak's kidnapping, Jhanak's life will end up like hell.

I hope the makers will show this track, as there is no reason for her to harm Jhanak.

More than that I want him to know Arshi deliberately kept him out to prevent him from reaching J the first time she left which inadvertently led to his own accident. 

J also keeps him shielded by not disclosing the stuff Arshi personally asked her/ told her. This makes Ani still oblivious to the actual depths Arshi can go to keep him in tow. 

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not so sure about that. A clear confession may take time given all the difficulties but I don't think its thrown out of the window. Both are crazy for each other, so there is lot of passion, care and love and that can lead to lot of good things also amidst dark clouds. 

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I actually feel like the Jhanak Anirudh being together is gone now .

Theu showed all the emotions flowing between them in those seperation episodes with a unheard I love you Jhanak ..

Story will move ahead with Jhanak career , father ,etc ...I dont see any confession coming up.

Waiting for me to be wrong 

What say girls ???

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

bold1: so true.. a lot of torture

bols2: that balancing is so important. Right now they are not doing a great job at that. 

Last night, I was watching KZK 2 again and kept comparing that show with Jhanak. There, even the villain was more powerful and evil, but all the tracks had a good amount of romance, less negativity, drama, and lots of light moments between the leads to enjoy.

Here, we hardly have any enjoyable moments to watch again except for the appealing chemistry of the leads and their emotional bonding.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But I don't hope for such things in this show... In this show secret never got revealed actually. 8 mean last time also Jhanak insulted Ani to save his life but did they revealed it? No.. So my hopes are really low. I hope what you are saying will turn out to e true and this time Ani will actually know the whole truth behind all the happenings... Otherwise this track will also be not of use like always
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After the Kashmir track, if they start living as a couple under the same roof, even with the difficulties they face I want them to show some light-hearted moments between them. The entire focus should not be on J's insult sessions. Ani trying to win her love, Jhanak resisting but still caring towards Ani, Choton, and Minu's story can also bring some fresh positivity to their life.

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Last night, I was watching KZK 2 again and kept comparing that show with Jhanak. There, even the villain was more powerful and evil, but all the tracks had a good amount of romance, less negativity, drama, and lots of light moments between the leads to enjoy.

Here, we hardly have any enjoyable moments to watch again except for the appealing chemistry of the leads and their emotional bonding.

vira76 thumbnail

I hope Tejas does the honors in incriminating Shriti along with him! 

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

But I don't hope for such things in this show...In this show secret never got revealed actually. 8 mean last time also Jhanak insulted Ani to save his life but did they revealed it? No.. So my hopes are really low. I hope what you are saying will turn out to e true and this time Ani will actually know the whole truth behind all the happenings...Otherwise this track will also be not of use like always

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I agree. This is the most negative show I have watched so far. 

Undoubtedly, yes!

It's having a great detrimental effect on our minds too, no matter how long we can deny it. But it's real, for sure.

I wish Hiba and Khurshal had signed up for any other show except this one.😐

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I actually feel like the Jhanak Anirudh being together is gone now .

Theu showed all the emotions flowing between them in those seperation episodes with a unheard I love you Jhanak ..

Story will move ahead with Jhanak career , father ,etc ...I dont see any confession coming up.

Waiting for me to be wrong 

What say girls ???

It will be a tense relationship if they make it the Imlie way. At least there the in-laws turned against the FL after the truth reveal. Yahan pehle hi to negative Promax hai. Add to that the Mukherjee duo. Do we need to elaborate?

Ani has to be the one taking the major burden in fighting to keep RuNak alive. J will not support him. It will take so much assurance and support for J to believe in Ani's love for her and the extent to which he will go to keep her first and foremost. 

I guess Tejas-J convo gave you the vibe of RuNaK staying apart for long. 

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

But I don't hope for such things in this show...In this show secret never got revealed actually. 8 mean last time also Jhanak insulted Ani to save his life but did they revealed it? No.. So my hopes are really low. I hope what you are saying will turn out to e true and this time Ani will actually know the whole truth behind all the happenings...Otherwise this track will also be not of use like always

I think RuNak understand each other very well so the point of it being revealed to Ani is kind of moot imo. Also Basus won't give a shite and will ulta add blame onto J even if revealed. They have no humanity, atleast the ones that hate J.