Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

The payesh snatched by Arshi and  highlighting the empty hands of Jhanak . Hope its not a symbolic representation of future .

Funny people .

Arshi is gift   , didn't they see the gift bad mouthing and shouting about their own son!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Such formal parents ,specially Tanuja .

All Anirudh gaze was on Jhanak and one moment I felt like he wanted to ask what happened why are you sad .

Jhanak hurt with engagement and ring from Arshi . Dont worry girl he is waiting for your ring .  

Choton part was rubbish .

Now when she enters the house wont they see each other . Instead of beating round the bushes couldn't he just have said the truth and apologised for the false story .

But then there wont be chance to insult him in the court room .

Food drama .Seriously ...

And finally whose birthday it is .

Arshi Arshi  everything ended on her .

Oh yes , that is why they had reminded "aaj Anirudh ka birthday hai " 

Much needed one ,I thought it was Arshi praising day 

Anirudh please be in the frame of Arshi's camera and get caught , feeding , hugging , staring , holding hands , whatever way ..

But please get caught .

This would be your treat for us on your birthday .

Scream session followed we will manage with ff mode .

Ramya , Vidya special thanks for making the episode intersting with your writings .

Boy you have chance , use your brain, give the best pose with Jhanak. 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

My husband also addicted to Jhanak serial just like us...last week he went to my inlaw's place didn't get time to watch Jhanak there...vachaka whole week episodes  chusaru.

Does like Ani, jhanak or Aniโ€™s manipulative ideas??๐Ÿ˜

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But jhanak gets kidnapped off the train. Ani will be on a coffee datew tih Arshi then? 

Today Ani was all abt not wearing Arshi's ring and uncomfortable and then coffee date holding her hand.

They are making him seem weak. 

If not one girl, then the next? Two days ago he said he cant imagine life without Janak?

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Kal to chooton ka cheer haran hoga. Half of the episode they will waste in Minu introduction with the family then chooton ka parda fash. Then they will insert ani tasting the food by end of episode only jhanak will reach ani room. I hope we get new promo in tomorrow episode. By Tuesday only jhanak will leave. After jhanak leaves then we will have coffee scene where Arshi will observe the ring in ani hand as Chandni was shooting in BM yesterday in blue costumes same as promo. 

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Does like Ani, jhanak or Aniโ€™s manipulative ideas??๐Ÿ˜

In my family we all are Ani fans.

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes with their expressions we feel that ...

But we get celebrity shying ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

So true , cut few repetitive dialogues amd show us Anirudh and Jhanak ..

Saving everything for Kashmir track may be or to show them missing each other .

They are fooling us a lot ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก

Celebrity and shying๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Does not seem to be in a same page,not even synonym

The vibes that i get when she show the expression:

Ani,can i stuff the whole bowl of payesh into your mouth๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Donโ€™t go by promo it will not be telecasted same as promo. I doubt now even he will hold her hand. After today episode I doubt he will even like her touch. Arshi might force herself to him. He is tolerating all the marriage and Arshi crap may be he is just waiting for a perfect timing. SK has overconfidence that Anu would not accept jhanak in open. But she will be proven wrong this time I guess. 

Edited by shanakanj - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

But jhanak gets kidnapped off the train. Ani will be on a coffee datew tih Arshi then? 

Today Ani was all abt not wearing Arshi's ring and uncomfortable and then coffee date holding her hand.

They are making him seem weak. 

If not one girl, then the next? Two days ago he said he cant imagine life without Janak?

I don't think coffee date will play same  like as promo..

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just like Ani indescribable mood today after receiving Arshi as gift and a spoonful of payesh from her,Our mood also become indescribable until no one in the mood to write anything.

Enjoys your day/night girls...

Have some coffee/any drinks that make you happy๐Ÿ˜Š

Spend time with your love one๐Ÿฅฐ

Edited by zuzu2616 - 1 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Neqi aur poochh poochh, coffee โ˜•๏ธ runs in my veins smiley2

But if I watch, Aniโ€™s Monkey See Monkey Do Mood , I might just need a glass of wine ๐Ÿท instead smiley37

#CoffeeholicTurnsWineoholic

#WhineWithWine smiley37

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

Just like Ani indescribable mood today after receiving Arshi as gift and a spoonful of payesh from her,Our mood also become indescribable until no one in the mood to write anything.

Enjoys your day/night girls...

Have some coffee/any drinks that make you happy๐Ÿ˜Š

Spend time with your love one๐Ÿฅฐ

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

What a headache???

It is Anirudh birthday not he's just born one after another bringing gift for him explaining the importance of it, and Ani parents gifted Arshio the bracelet looks like Ani was just born thus the new mom also received a gift. 

What a great idea of the person who thought food bring bad luck.

FAO should ban them for disrespecting foods.

Whatever Chotton scene was better. At least for me no Boses he was himself and no needs to be scared of the vampires.