Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Even I felt, it was Ani’s flashback.

I watched that scene again, so most likely it was his flashback, as his facial expressions were different, like he was remembering something and maybe got a clue as well.

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agreed

Originally posted by: xnbstar

100% Agreed!

Saying love you to her cousin and going after her with any solid reasoning. No other girl will like this and if he can prove those actions to her that they're just a mistake and considered liking as love then the dynamics could be different.

Per jaisa usney show kra hn ussey to kisi bhi larki ko aisa lagega wo kisi ki beech ari hn jo ek doosrey ko pasanad krty hn...

Though Jhanak badly longing for his love, trying to give hints for him to realize but wo karey bhi to kya karey jb khud Ani ne layout hi aisa set kra h... Sirf Ani ka Arshi se commitment ko break krna hi strong factor hga Jhanak ko open hney k liye...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadia

I am skipping Appu di.. she is making me crysmiley19 Ani saying when we are unable to stop someone what is the use of crying afterwards smiley18

He is hurtsmiley19

he wipes his tears 2 times smiley19smiley19

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

What a performance by Krushal kudos to him👏👏. He was anyway awesome during the room scene. But never expected that he will be able to express during consoling app u do where he was crying from inside his heart. It was clearly visible that while delivering dialogues he is crying from his heart. Somewhere I feel that he knows that jhanak loves him but does not want to accept. All the dialogues ki tumhaara pyar hai wahan par is just to annoy her. Jhanak does not want to say him anything but instigate him to say. Banda kare bhi ho kya kare. Precap 🔥🔥🔥 Didi still want to marry him isse badi insult aur kya hogi . Ani rocking.  Now jhanak left so they are roasting ANI in hall. His parents never loved him . But Ani is not going to stop. Didi ka last chance kab khatam hoga . Isse clear aur kya bolega. Didi will again decide to cancel but SK will again convince her I guess. 

It's time to close Arshi's chapter - A huge wall btw the 2 love birds!

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

What a performance by Krushal kudos to him👏👏. He was anyway awesome during the room scene. But never expected that he will be able to express during consoling app u do where he was crying from inside his heart. It was clearly visible that while delivering dialogues he is crying from his heart. Somewhere I feel that he knows that jhanak loves him but does not want to accept. All the dialogues ki tumhaara pyar hai wahan par is just to annoy her. Jhanak does not want to say him anything but instigate him to say. Banda kare bhi ho kya kare. Precap 🔥🔥🔥 Didi still want to marry him isse badi insult aur kya hogi . Ani rocking.  Now jhanak left so they are roasting ANI in hall. His parents never loved him . But Ani is not going to stop. Didi ka last chance kab khatam hoga . Isse clear aur kya bolega. Didi will again decide to cancel but SK will again convince her I guess. 

Didi will convince herself /j is in his brain only wrt her safety and progress and not in his heart :(

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I dont think they will close it. She will be thorn in side when J returns as Janak Bose as the BH villians still wont like her. 

Unless her Dad story comes out or she becomes a celebrity the idiots will never accept her over Arshi

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I dont think they will close it. She will be thorn in side when J returns as Janak Bose as the BH villians still wont like her. 

Unless her Dad story comes out or she becomes a celebrity the idiots will never accept her over Arshi

But at least Arshi-Ani commitment chapter to end hga ab.....which is a big relief itself...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This thread is closed and the new one is already opened.

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Not sure.. if they will close it permanently or she will be stay a PL.. the actress too won some award yaar.. now PH must not think the audience love hersmiley44

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Not sure.. if they will close it permanently or she will be stay a PL.. the actress too won some award yaar.. now PH must not think the audience love hersmiley44

But jo b karey....Raunak ko separate na karey....maybe Arshi k lye new actor they can introduce.....faltu ka villan banana isn't good!