Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Exactly! Even I felt like that when people were making a big issue of Ani removing the dupatta! She was dressed top to bottom so what if he removed the dupatta! Also the way the dupatta was draped it hardly covered any part of her body! It was her hair that was doing the honors-covering her back I mean! So what's the big deal with the dupatta!!😏 may be i am a left brainy too!!!

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

But he had to right! How can he use the same tone with his wife n his parents as well? Not possible!!,😉

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

Exactly! Even I felt like that when people were making a big issue of Ani removing the dupatta! She was dressed top to bottom so what if he removed the dupatta! Also the way the dupatta was draped it hardly covered any part of her body! It was her hair that was doing the honors-covering her back I mean! So what's the big deal with the dupatta!!😏 may be i am a left brainy too!!!

I know the reason..in ITV world woman's modesty lies in the dupattasmiley37 So if it's taken off by the man means they reached next levelsmiley39

Edited by Lollolika - 4 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7N0ez5Pu4H/?igsh=eHczM2RzZjdndms1 Hiba in Kashmir and back to her original clothes . Finally we got rid of

Maid clothes

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7N0ez5Pu4H/?igsh=eHczM2RzZjdndms1 Hiba in Kashmir and back to her original clothes . Finally we got rid of

Maid clothes

These are old pics, have seen it in her official account before

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's just ITV obsession...with dupatta

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

There is another video which is not released yet .. Jhanak sitting down devastated in her room in white chudidar ( promo one where she’s leavingsmiley19) along with Ani seperate in his room devastated smiley19..seems like both r crying in their room smiley19smiley19 cause of separation smiley19smiley19

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

People will make adeal with everything

I loved it

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

True … dupatta doesn’t really do much

The expressions are what makes it so romantic 🥰

Originally posted by: Jyotix

People will make adeal with everything