Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Obviously balidaani jhanak rani will push him away to get married to Arshi. In anger Ani proceeds for marriage rasam. May be he put a condition that you have to attend all marriage rituals then only he will marry Arshi. I have seen this in lot of shows to make FL confess . So lot of hurting drama coming up.

common track it is smiley37
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes this is what I said as well in my post above to username watchtv.

I would love it if J ‘chooses’ Ani and stops the wedding instead of any other reason, let her love for him be the reason.

Thoda kumm mahaan bann jaye smiley42

Obviously balidaani jhanak rani will push him away to get married to Arshi. In anger Ani proceeds for marriage rasam. May be he put a condition that you have to attend all marriage rituals then only he will marry Arshi. I have seen this in lot of shows to make FL confess . So lot of hurting drama coming up.

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

If J insults Ani and he proceeds with wedding rituals, I am worried more about his PDA sessions with Arshi. I have zero tolerance for that againsmiley11

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So girls, Ani Arshi marriage in the cards? Fantastic move by the makers.

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

I have not watched Imlie S1 nor have I followed ITV that much, but when I see how sombre this forum has become, I feel kinda concerned!

So everything happens with the sole target of achieving TRPs right??

Would breaking RuNak fetch TRPs?
Specially after how they have built RuNak, how they have built Ani , J and their love for eo!

Fir toh pyar se bharosa uthsa nehi jayega?

Online audience toh pakka bhag jayenge, and TRP
audience itne sadists honge ki such a track would fetch TRPs?

RuNak ko judne toh do, fir na todne ki bari ayegi?

I thought TRPs would be fetched if FL and ML

stay under the same roof, albeit this time as husband and wife, wife gets tormented with drama overdose, husband fights to get her accepted by the family and also aids her in her career?

I don't think any kind of audience likes to watch such torture, online or TV - people's emotions are the same nosmiley19

Edited by Lollolika - 4 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Offscreen chemistry of Jhanak & Tejas smiley37smiley37 poor Ani smiley19 he’s telling all zhoot to come to Jhanak smiley37 & J busy having gappesmiley36 with Tejas smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/4YqYbPY3FPw?si=4ZnRSrQez_ulsx_V

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jhanak will take back her this time sabsey bara haq - Ani.

Already various foreshadowing dialogues were said previously and drama drama hga bs, that's it.

Raunak will be getting married for the hundredth time again....unki qismat me day 1 se shaadi ek doosrey se krna likha hn.....❤️

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/cvrhvETZXO8?si=3eDK1Mwo9okdlqP-

Woe Tejas is very confident about his suhaagraat with Janak this time 😂