Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

I knew it, Happy007, you always make me happy smiley27

You are my James Bond 007

This hug smiley31 is for you smiley27

Originally posted by: happy007

Ishti Kutum had bigamy way too early. ML got married to both girls in 50 epis. smiley36 But don’t worry nothing of that sort will happen here. It’s just a track where Ani will push Jhanak to admit her feelings & their marriage. Just wait for Ani to reach Kashmir. smiley17

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rysohini

I knew it, Happy007, you always make me happy smiley27

You are my James Bond 007

This hug smiley31 is for you smiley27

Happy007 Ji block me don't know why

I want her reply plz convey this to her

Thanks in advance smiley31smiley27

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Love your positivity happy jismiley36

watching Leena’s shows requires A LOT of patience. smiley36 But I can assure you she does give her lead couples fabulous romantic arc. It’s just that there’s way too much headache inducing & blood boiling family drama too. smiley37
rysohini thumbnail

Drama sar aakhon par, as long as she doesn’t break RuNaksmiley27

watching Leena’s shows requires A LOT of patience. smiley36 But I can assure you she does give her lead couples fabulous romantic arc. It’s just that there’s way too much headache inducing & blood boiling family drama too. smiley37

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have a headache….. apparently Ani stops tejas and gets married to jhanak. Both will come back to bose house but jhanak will stop arshi and Ani wedding.

Question is why are Arshi and Ani still get married and Ani not speaking up. Maybe because he still thinks Jhanak does not want shaadi.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Tejas has full proof plan of Ani’s patta to be cut smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/cvrhvETZXO8?si=Ch8Crl5bvkCKc17u

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishti Kutum had bigamy way too early. ML got married to both girls in 50 epis. smiley36 But don’t worry nothing of that sort will happen here. It’s just a track where Ani will push Jhanak to admit her feelings & their marriage. Just wait for Ani to reach Kashmir. smiley17

Ishti kutum is Imly no?smiley36 There before 60th epi only ml married both female leads smiley37 here in 200 epi & he only married Fl 2 times 😂

rysohini thumbnail

Or balidaani J forces him to get married to Didi?

Citing ma ka naam badnaam etc. J has enough reasons in her arsenal, she can pull out any/many!

But when she sees the wedding happening in front of her eyes, she is unable to take it and stops the wedding finally ‘choosing’ Ani above everything else?

Or she finds out some harm will befall Ani, if he marries Arshi and hence stops it.

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

I have a headache….. apparently Ani stops tejas and gets married to jhanak. Both will come back to bose house but jhanak will stop arshi and Ani wedding.

Question is why are Arshi and Ani still get married and Ani not speaking up. Maybe because he still thinks Jhanak does not want shaadi.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Relax the marriage won’t happen in the end. Marriage taking till mandap and the. Stopping the marriage give lot of trp. It will be stopped but let’s see who stops it ani or jhanak. After this they have jhanak father track. But aningaking the initiative to stop the marriage would have given the TRP. Also Ani pushing jhanak to accept the relation will also fetch TRP. Why they did not take this route.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Obviously balidaani jhanak rani will push him away to get married to Arshi. In anger Ani proceeds for marriage rasam. May be he put a condition that you have to attend all marriage rituals then only he will marry Arshi. I have seen this in lot of shows to make FL confess . So lot of hurting drama coming up.