Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

It might come different but all recent promos came same in actual episodes. Only saree promo was different where Jhanak wear saree of Arshi given by Ani. in actual episode it was only jhanak saree. BUt this promo will be one of the turning point so might come differently in actual episodes.

Jhanak wedding Promo, Exam Promo, Ring Promo n many more they show something in Promo to make audience excited but In real give something else

Promo n actual episodes r always different

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Promo hasn't aired yet. What's the outcome of this Kashmir track then? Makers and their love for Arshi - mubarak ho

Yaa exactly.. no continuity at all.. it’s 200 epi & leads have not confessed & they have no idea that other person also loves them equally smiley39 how long we need to deal with Arshi drama smiley26smiley26 it’s getting boring nowsmiley26.. not that excitement as earlier also smiley26.. now more will be with J & Tejas drama smiley26smiley26
samarp2 thumbnail

Promo clips r same as shown in sbb smiley39 seems like more of monologue smiley24smiley24

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7wI8_NP82G/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Promo clips r same as shown in sbb smiley39 seems like more of monologue smiley24smiley24

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7wI8_NP82G/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

read comments all saying if this will happen then they will stop to watching the show

TRP will be drop drastically

Makers should think before giving nonsense

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa exactly.. no continuity at all.. it’s 200 epi & leads have not confessed & they have no idea that other person also loves them equally smiley39 how long we need to deal with Arshi drama smiley26smiley26 it’s getting boring nowsmiley26.. not that excitement as earlier also smiley26.. now more will be with J & Tejas drama smiley26smiley26

till endsmiley36

Yaar I am surprised aap logo ne Malini character ko jhela Hua ha to patience kyun nahi ha smiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

till endsmiley36

Yaar I am surprised aap logo ne Malini character ko jhela Hua ha to patience kyun nahi ha smiley36

Malini was looking beautiful n her voice also gud but here Chudail looks very ugly n her voice is so irritating
Edited by 1PariGupta - 4 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have not watched Imlie S1 nor have I followed ITV that much, but when I see how sombre this forum has become, I feel kinda concerned!

So everything happens with the sole target of achieving TRPs right??

Would breaking RuNak fetch TRPs?
Specially after how they have built RuNak, how they have built Ani , J and their love for eo!

Fir toh pyar se bharosa uthsa nehi jayega?

Online audience toh pakka bhag jayenge, and TRP
audience itne sadists honge ki such a track would fetch TRPs?

RuNak ko judne toh do, fir na todne ki bari ayegi?

I thought TRPs would be fetched if FL and ML

stay under the same roof, albeit this time as husband and wife, wife gets tormented with drama overdose, husband fights to get her accepted by the family and also aids her in her career?

Edited by rysohini - 4 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

till endsmiley36

I left once Gashmeer left smiley37
happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Let me ask the expert, Happy ji was there a similar track in Ishti Kutum?smiley39

Ishti Kutum had bigamy way too early. ML got married to both girls in 50 epis. smiley36 But don’t worry nothing of that sort will happen here. It’s just a track where Ani will push Jhanak to admit her feelings & their marriage. Just wait for Ani to reach Kashmir. smiley17
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: happy007

Ishti Kutum had bigamy way too early. ML got married to both girls in 50 epis. smiley36 But don’t worry nothing of that sort will happen here. It’s just a track where Ani will push Jhanak to admit her feelings & their marriage. Just wait for Ani to reach Kashmir. smiley17

Love your positivity happy jismiley36