Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

thats so true dearsmiley36smiley44...small small things r only giving us happinesssmiley19smiley36..in other shows leads r having filmy style dance & hugs & kisses( cheek) & what notsmiley36..& we only got tending of woundsmiley42

I am kind of busy with personal stuff for the past 2 days. Looks like forum had picked some momentum. Anything good coming up?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I am kind of busy with personal stuff for the past 2 days. Looks like forum had picked some momentum. Anything good coming up?

some new bts on location thread of what will happen today & tom...even i was bit busy too..yesterday being Akshay tritiya & today weekend..it gets hard to come here..& tom being mothers day..all busysmiley24
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh ye bhi karake dekh let’s hai hai! Let’s see What will Ani’s birthday will bring to jhanak and our lives!

Originally posted by: Anusha16

They do say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach....

In any case, I think this is much needed.... Let them spend some happy times and some sad times together. Jhanak has always maintained arm's distance from him and scolded him at every front.

Her loosening up for his bday and openly showing care for him will make him fall in love/ bond with her even harder and experience first-hand, her love for him. It'll only make him impatient faster.

Tere Bina jeeya jaaye na....smiley27

I am all for it smiley40

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Lots Goddy ji

We found Ani flirting and bajoing everyone yesterday. Today is Arshi screaming she wants to cancel marriage.

BTS on Ani's bday and padosi complainign which will lead to J's exit from Bose House. smiley20

Anusha16 thumbnail

This was repeatedly coming on my YT feed lol. What sync we have? I thought the same thing!

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Agree 100%

Ani's bday track -

1. Some light hearted scenes finally after the overdose of intense ones smiley41
  2. Ani getting pampered by J , getting all the attention from her, that he craves for and so deserves smiley42
  3. J cooks Ani's favourite dishes(courtesy Boroma) and we get some food scenes in the bargain. The makers have always mentioned vegetarian dishes so far, which is kinda blasphemous for bongs. My foodie mind digresses - Kathail (that Chhoton brought yesterday) ki ek kahar sabzee banti hai, very similar to mutton curry!
  4. Was Bips good riddance? or will the murky chick still lurk behind their doors again
  5. Bbas makers, Arshi didi ko dur rakhiyo smiley20

I always love Food centric scenes courtesy K-drama. They are soothing and warm to watch....

Makers here tho made me allergic to all the food scene ala Dinner arguments. Hope this track helps me recover from that allergy. smiley36

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Sab se zyada unnecessary chiz ani ka CA tha! Now my mind has just stopped working. I am really not sure where this is all going ! Ani has become such a good boy all of a sudden and jhanak is totally latoo on him and submitting him to like anything.

I am just hoping for jhanak to not have any expectations from Ani because he isn’t trustworthy while Arshi is still around. I just want her to leave for good and make her way! I hope that much happens in the upcoming episodes.

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Ab yeh kya naya siyappa??😗
When the episodes were centered around dining table, we gulped so much of toxins.. as if that was not enough, now we are given food centric episodes!!!! When tea making itself was banned yesterday, would she be allowed to cook anything at all???😇 that too for sir jee 🙂‍↕️😚😜

Puppy eyes ka kya hai..bahut der se listen jhanak kar liya….pendulum will be ready to swing towards Arshi. Arshi ne kuch toh plan karke rakha hoga!
i m really looking fwd to Kashmir days.. why these speed breakers unnecessarily??

Ani is a Taurean.. ??Bull 🐂 toh hai.. sahi pakda writers ne😜😝
Courtesy : Wiki👇

Taureans generate satisfaction and respect in people around them because they are pleasant, loving, and honest
🤪😁😄😂

tellyme thumbnail

Lots Goddy ji

We found Ani flirting and bajoing everyone yesterday. Today is Arshi screaming she wants to cancel marriage.

BTS on Ani's bday and padosi complainign which will lead to J's exit from Bose House. smiley20

Anusha, start giving the written updates. I am watching the episode but missing all the fun and activities going on here.. Looks like we have lots of BTS..Will browse back the thread.
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Jhanak has maintained..now he seems to be cant stay away from hersmiley42smiley42...finding some way to touch hersmiley42smiley42...after 172 epi...we got them touching each othersmiley26smiley36...this was the longest wait for any serial for mesmiley37..i miss my korean drama dayssmiley19smiley37...where in epi 6 only leads get touchy touchysmiley42..i have learned here for my patience levelsmiley36

haha... till now maybe I am not used to K-Drama romance yet.

The ones I watched all are slow burn so It usually takes 10 epis or more for them to be touchy feely lol.

Courtesy

Because this is my first life, Flower of Evil, Healer and Kill me Heal me. I think only Kill me heal me had a kiss scene at ep 7 or something. smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

This was repeatedly coming on my YT feed lol. What sync we have? I thought the same thing!

smiley27smiley27… it came on my radiosmiley36 was listening the lyrics smiley42 fits our leads smiley36