Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Ab yeh kya naya siyappa??😗
When the episodes were centered around dining table, we gulped so much of toxins.. as if that was not enough, now we are given food centric episodes!!!! When tea making itself was banned yesterday, would she be allowed to cook anything at all???😇 that too for sir jee 🙂‍↕️😚😜

Puppy eyes ka kya hai..bahut der se listen jhanak kar liya….pendulum will be ready to swing towards Arshi. Arshi ne kuch toh plan karke rakha hoga!
i m really looking fwd to Kashmir days.. why these speed breakers unnecessarily??

Ani is a Taurean.. ??Bull 🐂 toh hai.. sahi pakda writers ne😜😝
Courtesy : Wiki👇

Taureans generate satisfaction and respect in people around them because they are pleasant, loving, and honest
🤪😁😄😂

If there is one adjective which doesn’t suit our boy Vidya Garu..that is Honest..😜 Me too yaar, show the Kashmir track already..don’t have any more patience in me to endure family or Arshi torture..I am so done..😀
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree 100%

Ani's bday track -

1. Some light hearted scenes finally after the overdose of intense ones smiley41
  2. Ani getting pampered by J , getting all the attention from her, that he craves for and so deserves smiley42
  3. J cooks Ani's favourite dishes(courtesy Boroma) and we get some food scenes in the bargain. The makers have always mentioned vegetarian dishes so far, which is kinda blasphemous for bongs. My foodie mind digresses - Kathail (that Chhoton brought yesterday) ki ek kahar sabzee banti hai, very similar to mutton curry!
  4. Was Bips good riddance? or will the murky chick still lurk behind their doors again
  5. Bbas makers, Arshi didi ko dur rakhiyo smiley20

Originally posted by: Anusha16

They do say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach....

In any case, I think this is much needed.... Let them spend some happy times and some sad times together. Jhanak has always maintained arm's distance from him and scolded him at every front.

Her loosening up for his bday and openly showing care for him will make him fall in love/ bond with her even harder and experience first-hand, her love for him. It'll only make him impatient faster.

Tere Bina jeeya jaaye na....smiley27

I am all for it smiley40

Edited by rysohini - 4 months ago
Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

This could play out before Arshi’s street drama

Send them to Kashmir already..😔
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Green 1 - Re-phrased to - Makers made us gulp those toxins, much like Ani forcing the painkiller down J's throat smiley2

Green 2 - Ban Bips ne lagayi hai na, ek waqt ka roti nehi milega, toh she will eat her words and J ke haatho ka bana khana smiley37

Green 3 - Ani to Wiki - Main kisi iki miki chiki liki wiki ko nehi maanta - I will define a Taurean.....a Taurean will not define me smiley15

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Ab yeh kya naya siyappa??😗
When the episodes were centered around dining table, we gulped so much of toxins.. as if that was not enough, now we are given food centric episodes!!!! When tea making itself was banned yesterday, would she be allowed to cook anything at all???😇 that too for sir jee 🙂‍↕️😚😜

Puppy eyes ka kya hai..bahut der se listen jhanak kar liya….pendulum will be ready to swing towards Arshi. Arshi ne kuch toh plan karke rakha hoga!
i m really looking fwd to Kashmir days.. why these speed breakers unnecessarily??

Ani is a Taurean.. ??Bull 🐂 toh hai.. sahi pakda writers ne😜😝
Courtesy : Wiki👇

Taureans generate satisfaction and respect in people around them because they are pleasant, loving, and honest
🤪😁😄😂

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anusha16

They do say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach....

In any case, I think this is much needed.... Let them spend some happy times and some sad times together. Jhanak has always maintained arm's distance from him and scolded him at every front.

Her loosening up for his bday and openly showing care for him will make him fall in love/ bond with her even harder and experience first-hand, her love for him. It'll only make him impatient faster.

Tere Bina jeeya jaaye na....smiley27

I am all for it smiley40

Jhanak has maintained..now he seems to be cant stay away from hersmiley42smiley42...finding some way to touch hersmiley42smiley42...after 172 epi...we got them touching each othersmiley26smiley36...this was the longest wait for any serial for mesmiley37..i miss my korean drama dayssmiley19smiley37...where in epi 6 only leads get touchy touchysmiley42..i have learned here for my patience levelsmiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

was watching Arshis street drama...omg that girl is screaming & screeching at top of her lungs..no wonder Appu had said to Ani...woh ladki tumhe paagal kar degismiley37

dont know how Ani is tolerating her...he is never happy around her from the time J entered his lifesmiley42..& still want to go ahead to marry her..is he pitying her to marry or he thinks that fate, when he likes someone else..

those stupid neighbors..i though they will be helpful for Ani & Jhanaksmiley24, but they made them as having affair & r feeling pity for Arshismiley44..Arshi became victim heresmiley29smiley44

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Jhanak has maintained..now he seems to be cant stay away from hersmiley42smiley42...finding some way to touch hersmiley42smiley42...after 172 epi...we got them touching each othersmiley26smiley36...this was the longest wait for any serial for mesmiley37..i miss my korean drama dayssmiley19smiley37...where in epi 6 only leads get touchy touchysmiley42..i have learned here for my patience levelsmiley36

Where they touched each other?

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Where they touched each other?

promise & feeding medicine & applying creamsmiley36...earlier hey had maintained distance..now atleast in this way we got them touchingsmiley36
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

promise & feeding medicine & applying creamsmiley36...earlier hey had maintained distance..now atleast in this way we got them touchingsmiley36

Our expectations has become so minimum that these things are giving us happiness. We didn’t get a single hug yet.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Our expectations has become so minimum that these things are giving us happiness. We didn’t get a single hug yet.

thats so true dearsmiley36smiley44...small small things r only giving us happinesssmiley19smiley36..in other shows leads r having filmy style dance & hugs & kisses( cheek) & what notsmiley36..& we only got tending of woundsmiley42