Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

True !! Idk Kashmir track me itna to kuch nahi ho salta at least not between two of them! As far as they are away from Bose house they both are good with each other !

I wish Kashmir track push them to confess their feelings for each other
Edited by 1PariGupta - 4 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Looks like he wants Yakhini Pulav from her smiley42 will their family allow them to speaks some time.. he seems to be getting used to her company now smiley42.. seeing them talk normally I just can’t digest now smiley37.. glad all the misunderstandings got solved between them smiley9.. so may be they have started to become like friends now smiley36 before becomg couple smiley36

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I wish Kashmir track push them to confess their feelings for each other

Enough now of maid and Sirjee she needs to call Ani with his name. The latter never told her to call him with his name but he’s happy with this Sirjee.

Hope they return back as husband and wife.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Enough now of maid and Sirjee she needs to call Ani with his name. The latter never told her to call him with his name but he’s happy with this Sirjee.

Hope they return back as husband and wife.

Ani needs to force her to call him atleast Anirudh if not Ani

SirJi SirJi sunke mere kaan pak gaye

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

he’s telling her to wait … kuch aaur der baat karte hai smiley42smiley36.. looks like he’s demanding some dish to be cooked for his bday fromHer smiley9.. & after 173 epi we see them talking normally.. no it’s after their marriage also smiley37.. .. last week’s all I hate you went poooooofff 💨💨💨💨💨

Why this bday track and this amicability?? Surely something’s going on?? Now he will miss her more once she leavessmiley38

Isliye babu reaches Kashmir in jet speedsmiley37

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadia

What's happening?? They are acting so cool..hubby and wifey are actually having normal conversation smiley37 Looks like Bipasha's magic worked.. no need to be discreet anymore

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C61pd-8vINq/?igsh=MThyZTNhNTB5NHNiaQ==

He wants to talk .. meaning spend time with her aur yeh budhu wants to do maid duties smiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Why this bday track and this amicability?? Surely something’s going on?? Now he will miss her more once she leavessmiley38

Isliye babu reaches Kashmir in jet speedsmiley37

Babu apni Baby se milne jayega uske bina raha jo nahi jata smiley37
Edited by 1PariGupta - 4 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Looks like he wants Yakhini Pulav from her smiley42 will their family allow them to speaks some time.. he seems to be getting used to her company now smiley42.. seeing them talk normally I just can’t digest now smiley37.. glad all the misunderstandings got solved between them smiley9.. so may be they have started to become like friends now smiley36 before becomg couple smiley36

Yeah their food talk started from Mudur Pulao and Yakhni. smiley42.

Waise bhi Ani likes Kashmiri Cuisine the best... smiley2

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Is it just me who finds this conversation odd!!! Last couple weeks ke shocks ke baad , I have become pessimistic ! 😂

Matlab ye ab tak jo dikhaya usake hisab se fit nahi ho raha hai! I don’t understand this at all !

That’s Mrs and Mr Gondhogol smiley37 nothing fits.. everything is just spontaneous..it’s their version of a love hate relationship.. smiley36

last week insulting this week considerate.. not sure how they will behave next week smiley29

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

He wants to talk .. meaning spend time with her aur yeh budhu wants to do maid duties smiley36

What do you think he will speak about?? Her career.. her studies.. her fathersmiley18

Both are specimens.. one cannot think beyond maid duties.. other is always stuck in zimmedarismiley36