Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I wonder what excuse will ani come up with this time to go to Kashmir ?

Or will he even make an excuse? I feel like he has decided to just do things openly now !

Leaving everything to the gods!

@B.. Is what I think might transpire..🤞😃

Our master manipulator ke paas bahane ki kami hai kya?😜 I am guessing he couldn’t break up with Arshi, as per promo wasn’t she looking at these 2 from far?🤔
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

She hates losing man.... both Senior and Juniorsmiley37

JK be like

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Agar Aisa kiya arshi ne to Hume advance me congratulations!! 🎉🎊🍾

We want jhanak out of the house !!

Originally posted by: samarp2

looks like when j will plead that time Arshi tells her I think to leave if she wants her to Marry Ani… that’s y she leaves for good

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Bipasha… go to hell Anismiley7….. Ani smiley15smiley16smiley37……. Happily happily smiley37smiley37smiley37so now both Jhanak & Ani will go to Jahanumm together smiley42smiley37

Swag Anismiley16He referred her as Gandhi Soch rakne wali.. now Bipasha doesn’t want to attend his wedding smiley37 what wedding?? Nothing is going to happen nowsmiley36

Edited by Aadia - 4 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

That is so true .

For past two weeks everything is so open .

In between Jhanak should tell , Sirji same like this you also thought rubbish the other day .

Oh ya , he already said , yesterday about it .I forgot .

Actually when J took the blame for Ani in front of the satanic couple, and told them not to misunderstand him, I think ani realised his mistake ( Aditya’s hotel room incident) and felt guilty for his deed. He had already apologised to her for that but he repented for it when the same thing was repeated by Bipasha ..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadia

Swag Anismiley16He referred her as Gandhi Soch rakne wali.. now Bipasha doesn’t want to attend his wedding smiley37 wha wedding?? Nothing is going to happen nowsmiley36

that gives confirmation smiley42smiley41..smiley37 … it was first time their tashan on dining table smiley37 the way she tells him to go to hellsmiley37 .. Bose family favourite dialogue smiley37 go to hellsmiley37smiley37.. Bipasha doesn’t want to attend wedding smiley37 so she made sure wedding only doesn’t take place smiley16smiley37 ek teer do nishaan smiley37
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Our master manipulator ke paas bahane ki kami hai kya?😜 I am guessing he couldn’t break up with Arshi, as per promo wasn’t she looking at these 2 from far?🤔

After bipasha’s kaand I don’t think he’s going to do anything chori chupe.. he will ‘ romance’ ( meaning fulfilling his zimmedari😂) his wife without caring about the audience even if it included Arshi🤣😄

Bold: gandi soch mat rakhiye forum ladies nahin toh Hume bhi happily rafa dafa kar dega Tanuja aur shubho ka ‘ bada’ beta😜

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Funcnv

They might have come with invitation to the Raina's for marriage .

Hope some villagers also sees invitation card by mistake 🤭🤭

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 4 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

After bipasha’s kaand I don’t think he’s going to do anything chori chupe.. he will ‘ romance’ ( meaning fulfilling his zimmedari😂) his wife without caring about the audience even if it included Arshi🤣😄

Bold: gandi soch mat rakhiye forum ladies nahin toh Hume bhi happily rafa dafa kar dega Tanuja aur shubho ka ‘ bada’ beta😜

Arshi still I am doubtful, tomorrow will get to know if he becomes mute infront of her or not .

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Arshi still I am doubtful, tomorrow will get to know if he becomes mute infront of her or not .

Transition will not happen immediately but I’m hopeful 🙃