Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

As long as J leaves that mental asylum smiley36

Yaa our main agenda is to see her get out
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This Arshi badi badi batein karti hai.. We have to hear "mein ye shaadi cancel kar rhi hun" for the N th time🥱 but she is still clingy. I think she's either gonna demand that J leaves or J herself will sacrifice to save her so called behen's shaadi.

This time, let Ani miss her and follow her - not because of any life threatening situations. Makers please give them some uninterrupted feel good momentssmiley13

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Mai aur Jhanak yeh deserve nahi kartesmiley36

Jhanak does not deserve it for sure but ani ka pata nahin! Till he accepts her as his wife he deserves to get it😜😝
https://tenor.com/ro54ixaQlZH.gif

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

You know she is trying to take phone out of her purse , I want Ani and jhanak to just not say anything and observe ! I really want to see if she calls her mom !

Originally posted by: Lollolika

This Arshi badi badi batein karti hai.. We have to hear "mein ye shaadi cancel kar rhi hun" for the N th time🥱 but she is still clingy. I think she's either gonna demand that J leaves or J herself will sacrifice to save her so called behen's shaadi.

This time, let Ani miss her and follow her - not because of any life threatening situations. Makers please give them some uninterrupted feel good momentssmiley13

vira76 thumbnail

So true ! He deserves every bit of it

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Jhanak does not deserve it for sure but ani ka pata nahin! Till he accepts her as his wife he deserves to get it😜😝
https://tenor.com/ro54ixaQlZH.gif

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We are seeing a sitara show Lollo ji?? Ab bhi aapko umeed hai kya?? smiley37

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@B.. Is what I think might transpire..🤞😃
vira76 thumbnail

I wonder what excuse will ani come up with this time to go to Kashmir ?

Or will he even make an excuse? I feel like he has decided to just do things openly now !

Leaving everything to the gods!

@B.. Is what I think might transpire..🤞😃

Edited by vira76 - 4 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Now there is a good track to show them confess or even show good moments away from this asylum wasis (new term from Ramya).

Now the promise also is there so he will not stop her .

He missing her n going Kashmir .

If not now when will they show.

All tracks are done hospital , her leaving with Tejas , insults , jealousy , marriage of Jhanak...aashirvad if Anirudh ..almost all realising scenes are done.

Now if he doesnt miss her I have no hopes .

Just career guidance 🥺😬

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

I think he says we r not wrong so no need to worry… Jethu tells j I will take u to hospital smiley42 & Ani to go to office smiley36… will Ani ever leave j smiley37 he tells no I will only take & give another reason for family to speak smiley16smiley37smiley37 he got more bolder now smiley37 khullam khulla he will do smiley16smiley16smiley37

Ani be like - khulam khula milenge hum dono, Iss mental asylum ke logo se nahi darenge hum dono smiley37smiley37