Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

All this drama is to instigate either Ani or Arshi to cancel their wedding.. Ani because he is fed up giving safaai to his folks

Or Arshi because she doesn’t trust him anymore and feels cheated..

If Srishti gets blinded by her daughter’s love maybe she will team up with Tejas yet again to create hell for J and push Ani towards Arshi 😙

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

All these dialogues about “hum ne kuch galat nahi kiya, mai Jhanak yeh deserve nahi karte” will comeback to bite him in the A**smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

What does he say in the end? Mein aur jhanak what??

I think he says we r not wrong so no need to worry… Jethu tells j I will take u to hospital smiley42 & Ani to go to office smiley36… will Ani ever leave j smiley37 he tells no I will only take & give another reason for family to speak smiley16smiley37smiley37 he got more bolder now smiley37 khullam khulla he will do smiley16smiley16smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Kuch zyada hi bada tamasha ho raha hai ! Jhanak will be blamed for this again. Poor girl, how much she will go through.

yaa.. this is getting bigger now.. I think now she will leave & go for her exams here I think.. next promo comg up
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh ! And with all this they also trying to make ani and jhanak life harder when they get together. Arshi needs a motive to harass jhanak. His family also won’t accept their marriage and will harass jhanak. Bipasha is already there to do the first honors ! I still don’t get that woman! What’s her motive to harass jhanak so much yar! 😂

All this drama is to instigate either Ani or Arshi to cancel their wedding.. Ani because he is fed up giving safaai to his folks

Or Arshi because she doesn’t trust him anymore and feels cheated..

If Srishti gets blinded by her daughter’s love maybe she will team up with Tejas yet again to create hell for J and push Ani towards Arshi 😙

KambakthIshq thumbnail

What does he say in the end? Mein aur jhanak what??

Mai aur Jhanak yeh deserve nahi kartesmiley36

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh may 12th they said…

Arshi will postpone the marriage 😂😂😂😂

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa.. this is getting bigger now.. I think now she will leave & go for her exams here I think.. next promo comg up

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

All these dialogues about “hum ne kuch galat nahi kiya, mai Jhanak yeh deserve nahi karte” will comeback to bite him in the A**smiley37

last few weeks ago what bad he did smiley37smiley37 this week got bharpai all at once smiley37smiley37 standing for her & for him smiley37smiley37 & Jhanak also smiley44smiley37 standing for him & her smiley37smiley37..They both r like Kullam Khulla pyar karenge hum dono smiley36 iss duniya se nahin darenge hum dono smiley37..pyar kiya koi chori nahin ki smiley37 ( but still we can’t call it pyar)smiley44smiley13smiley37
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I think he says we r not wrong so no need to worry… Jethu tells j I will take u to hospital smiley42 & Ani to go to office smiley36… will Ani ever leave j smiley37 he tells no I will only take & give another reason for family to speak smiley16smiley37smiley37 he got more bolder now smiley37 khullam khulla he will do smiley16smiley16smiley37

Once u catch them red handed it is to their advantage.. no need to do chori chupke.. thanks bips, you have given ur devar more courage to do everything khullam khulla 😜

KambakthIshq thumbnail

Yep, right on!! Promo said 12th..means J will declare leaving mental asylum in today’s episode 🤞