Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Me too. As I said, we are all masochists to get attached to this show smiley37

I just googled and understood the meaning 🤣.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I just googled and understood the meaning 🤣.

That must have been enlighteningsmiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

After J calling him Anirudh Bose, may his ego got hurted, so he started all PDA.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He deserved to be called something really bad, J did him a favour by calling him Anirudh Bose smiley7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

After J calling him Anirudh Bose, may his ego got hurted, so he started all PDA.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Girl just should have called her dada and went away. Probably would pay her more respect that waysmiley8

Edited by piapriya - 5 months ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This song is wrong he's shaadi shuda, this princess Arshi is getting married to Anirudh with enthusiasm as if she hits a jackpot but she's getting married to a married man with his wife roaming the venue.
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anishi shaadi will not happen. But yeh jo dhong rachake rakhe hai Ani babu ne, we will just have to patiently wait for it to pass !

Bbas yeh rasm episodes dardnak aur khaufnak hone wale hai !

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

This song is wrong he's shaadi shuda, this princess Arshi is getting married to Anirudh with enthusiasm as if she hits a jackpot but she's getting married to a married man with his wife roaming the venue.

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Our fake dance master Geeta Kapur was dancing like a fish out of water nothing special clapping hands and making rounds and rounds...

In this video, I noticed Ani looking at Jhanak....

So, stupid of the inexpensive princess she's marrying someone already married, who's eyeing his wife right there. For what kind of a wedding are they dancing for?

They are making fun of all the wedding rasams. Each rasam in any culture has it's own significance and importance. Showing all kind of rasams in multiple wedding instances and then at the end wedding taking cancelled. Kya mazak bana ke rakh diya hai wedding customs ka.smiley3
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rysohini

Anishi shaadi will not happen. But yeh jo dhong rachake rakhe hai Ani babu ne, we will just have to patiently wait for it to pass !

Bbas yeh rasm episodes dardnak aur khaufnak hone wale hai !

dhong by Ani is for sure smiley26smiley36… we need to wait patiently for thissmiley36.. Chooton & Jhanak talks gave me .5% hope smiley36