Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

New bts smiley19 j hurtsmiley19 chooton doing bandagesmiley19 Ani Arshi photoshoot smiley19 Ani looks at J smiley19smiley38 , he is not happysmiley18 only Arshi happy smiley36 J can’t see all this smiley19smiley19

https://youtube.com/shorts/p1tMcnqozT8?si=eACJa1qUdP7UZmRT

I really don’t understand this lady SK.. why cause all this drama at her own daughter’s special day🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She is testing Ani?? In such a case how will she know what’s happening when she turns her back…

If she finds Ani’s character iffy then she must do good by her daughter and cancel this wedding.. instead acting like 90’s villain.. doesn’t help..

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Oh god kya chal raha hai ye!

No man Ani is happy... I dont care what he feels at this point. He is getting married to Arshi , end of story.

I already gave up on this show. My Ani turned nalayak and has become unbearable smiley19. It’s hard to detach from forum than the show smiley36

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

True! The forum is more fun than the show.

Idk what are they planning for Kashmir but current track is just pure waste of time. Kashmir track me bhi it seems Arshi is going to be there. I dont want to see the love triangle there also!

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

I already gave up on this show. My Ani turned nalayak and has become unbearable smiley19. It’s hard to detach from forum than the show smiley36

vira76 thumbnail

She is shown to be completely selfish person. That is one thing I appreciate about her character. She is what she is and there is no confusion about her character! She cares about her fame, money, and her status more than anything. Even her own daughter.

Originally posted by: Aadia

I really don’t understand this lady SK.. why cause all this drama at her own daughter’s special day🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She is testing Ani?? In such a case how will she know what’s happening when she turns her back…

If she finds Ani’s character iffy then she must do good by her daughter and cancel this wedding.. instead acting like 90’s villain.. doesn’t help..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

what nonsense they r giving us smiley7

Ani looks happy with his dumb princess n doing chipku photoshoot

He called Jhanak lalachi dhokebaaz characterless many time

Now what he is doing

He think he can do whatever he wants to do

Jhanak has no right to go close someone but he can do PDA with his dumb princess

Jhanak is hurt to see them even tears in her eyes smiley19

I just hate this Ani smiley7

more depressing epis on way
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

I know.. y marry to such personsmiley7 then
vira76 thumbnail

We all hate Ani at this point dear!

They are playing "Tu mein Tu mein" Jhanak tried getting married to someone else and Ani was hurt, Ani will do the same thing!

when we want the monologues we don't get any! I am sincerely curious to know what is going through this guy's head. There are too many questions on the table all the time and more and more just piles up!

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

what nonsense they r giving us smiley7

Ani looks happy with his dumb princess n doing chipku photoshoot

He called Jhanak lalachi dhokebaaz characterless many time

Now what he is doing

He think he can do whatever he wants to do

Jhanak has no right to go close someone but he can do PDA with his dumb princess

Jhanak is hurt to see them even tears in her eyes smiley19

I just hate this Ani smiley7

vira76 thumbnail

This is what i think, SK's thinking there is not letting Jhanak win!

Even if she finds ani to be not faithful to her daughter, she would still want her to marry him. I think she has said it in one of the episodes.

For her this is about humiliating Jhanak. How can someone hate someone to that extent?

Originally posted by: samarp2

I know.. y marry to such personsmiley7 then

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

yaa… more towards forum smiley27 then show now smiley19.. just read Ramya updates smiley42 & watch show next morning smiley36 my iptv also uploads it after I sleep these days smiley18smiley37
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vira76

We all hate Ani at this point dear!

They are playing "Tu mein Tu mein" Jhanak tried getting married to someone else and Ani was hurt, Ani will do the same thing!

when we want the monologues we don't get any! I am sincerely curious to know what is going through this guy's head. There are too many questions on the table all the time and more and more just piles up!

I can't see Anirudh Chipku photoshoot with Nepo Kid smiley7

Gaaliya dene ka man kar raha hai creepy makers ko smiley35smiley35