Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

They are still planning and looks like they got to know about their day out.

Yeah.. we are back to square one. Arshi is joining them for the birth day party too..

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

And got third man also..

All that goes above my head. Real life mein getting 1 itself is tough & here these FLs get sooo manysmiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadia

Ashiq deewana.. what does he know about her everyday struggle as a maid in that asylum 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

yaa..he acts bit selfish...only considers his feelingssmiley18 & not her hardship..even after she tells him..hes like not only u..i also have to listen smiley29 (but not that much as herssmiley18)..he says mujhe koi farak nahin padta & gets offsmiley16
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just want Jhanak first complete her exams, later she should come to Kolkata to finish her 11ads contract..earn some good amount and relocate to some new place..which is far far away from Kolkata.

In padosi shows both the FL s are suffering with financial issues.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't even get a friend wala vibe....

Always from Arshi’s side ..it's demanding and Ani's side ...he just taking orders from his superiors.

She got demanding after Anirudh started to invest in Jhanak. But the main reason why I totally dislike about Arshi is she always get spoon feeding from her mother and has been disrespecting his family lately.

apna dimaag nahe hai iska.

Ani thought she was the ideal woman for him. But with Jhanak’s situation he further got to know that he was falsely presuming it. The way she behaved with Jhanak in all this time you could make out from Ani’s expression that he was always disappointed with Arshi. Especially when Srishti has to intrude in their personal matters all the time and even threatened him. No sane guy would ever want to get into such family where mother is dominant and treats his family like sh*t.

So maybe Ani is just waiting on for something or some sort of green signal in his head to make the final move.

Arshi’s constant doubts and questions further pushed Ani to Jhanak.

Wese dekha jaye toh Bechara Ani is being pushed from both Arshi and Jhanak. smiley36

Babu ji has became a sandwich in between. lol’

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I forgot to add, she became business woman also.

yeah & Jhanak Rani dint even give her examssmiley44smiley44Talk abt progressionsmiley39smiley39

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

will they enter together...J will say not..as more taunts will be for her...i think he will send her ahead first then he will enter...but as its late..both can enter together & say they met outside house just now...then more questions..how at same time u guys r together

What late yaar.. he can drop her at the near the gate.. and take a u turn roam for a bit and then come back.. this guy will act like a genius sometime and sometimes like a dumbo..

Looks like a whole episode of why J went with Ani?? Round 2.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: parna21

All that goes above my head. Real life mein getting 1 itself is tough & here these FLs get sooo manysmiley37smiley37

In the beginning of the show, she was in her mid forties, now she is 50+...what makers want to convey...for love there is no age limit.

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

They're actually setting the base of their love realization part.

Deep emotional attachment, mutual care, and respect are already present. Therefore, makers are further exploring the overpowered feelings and physical attraction aspect, which is a highly important point now.

Physical attraction is highly recommended now and been long due 😍
Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

same...they gave more like friends vibe...i was watching Bengali versionsmiley37...there ML & 2nd FL looks more like a couple then with FLsmiley36smiley36 they even had a kiss scene ( though ML back was theresmiley36..in his room smiley36, after their marriage he comes home with FL..he was in room with 2nd FL kissing hersmiley36)

That will be pure trash smiley37 I can’t imagine Anirudh kissing Arshi in any sense 😖