Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

they should have gone seperately inside & may be pretended like both never saw each other outside at allsmiley36..even if the family smell they were together..then its instant death to both love birdssmiley37...modern laila majnu we wil getsmiley37...all r pyaar ke dushmaan in that housesmiley7

He always lies through his teeth.. couldn't he have come up with a better excuse.. why enter the house together when hyenas are angry smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Nah!! The family is well educated on how to sniff Daal main kala. smiley37

Ani knows even if they lied, they would still get bashing and toxic taunts. I think Sirji planned everything before asking Jhanak for the date. smiley36

we wil come to know todaysmiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: parna21

With everything back to square one, even I am back to Sq1....I just want Jhanak to leave no matter what happens to her in Kashmirsmiley13I just want her to leave BH & I dnt care wt happens to anyone & everyone in BHsmiley39I'm fed upsmiley15

Upma reached Amreeca & won Star Chef & here Jhanak dint even manage to get back to Kashmirsmiley44smiley44

And got third man also..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Payment to make her leavesmiley7 J should never come back to this pagalkhana unless Ani makes the relationship public...

& he still asks her when ur returningsmiley44smiley44
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I am excited for Kashmir track and really want to get done with Arshi drama and family politics smiley36
Don’t know for how long will he be able to stay at his house while Jhanak remains in Kashmir. Lol!

And with an on going problems especially Jhanak and Anirudh conflicts might provoke Jhanak to go back as early as possible!

They're actually setting the base of their love realization part.

Deep emotional attachment, mutual care, and respect are already present. Therefore, makers are further exploring the overpowered feelings and physical attraction aspect, which is a highly important point now.

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Payment to make her leavesmiley7 J should never come back to this pagalkhana unless Ani makes the relationship public...

@bold - Thats it - period (no conditional return needed....plssssss)

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

& he still asks her when ur returningsmiley44smiley44

Ashiq deewana.. what does he know about her everyday struggle as a maid in that asylum 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

samarp2 thumbnail

He always lies through his teeth.. couldn't he have come up with a better excuse.. why enter the house together when hyenas are angry smiley44

will they enter together...J will say not..as more taunts will be for her...i think he will send her ahead first then he will enter...but as its late..both can enter together & say they met outside house just now...then more questions..how at same time u guys r together
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
They are still planning and looks like they got to know about their day out.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: parna21

With everything back to square one, even I am back to Sq1....I just want Jhanak to leave no matter what happens to her in Kashmirsmiley13I just want her to leave BH & I dnt care wt happens to anyone & everyone in BHsmiley39I'm fed upsmiley15

Upma reached Amreeca & won Star Chef & here Jhanak dint even manage to get back to Kashmirsmiley44smiley44

I forgot to add, she became business woman also.