Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Haa...

Saw the bts you shared in written episode discussions thread...why always Arshi and others talk about the time invested in the relationship...they should have talk about the emotions, intimacy and change of feelings...

I wish Ani wouldn’t have said that he equally invested in the relationship. He should have said this what you wrote. And honestly, i never found Ani and Arshi as a couple wala couple thing. Both radiated a more friendly vibe! That’s why it was easy for Anirudh to fall out of “love” angle from this relationship after he met Jhanak.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Picture main birthday kum engagement lag raha haismiley37

And Arshi being dheet pro max as she still cling to Ani despite of knowing everything. smiley39

Ok now it’s making me more curious on how Runak handled the situation that everyone is so cool about it.!

they should have gone seperately inside & may be pretended like both never saw each other outside at allsmiley36..even if the family smell they were together..then its instant death to both love birdssmiley37...modern laila majnu we wil getsmiley37...all r pyaar ke dushmaan in that housesmiley7
samarp2 thumbnail

Tanuja and Shubho high class beggars

along with despo Bipssmiley7smiley7
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

What's the reason of adding 5 lacs to her account?

Payment to make her leavesmiley7 J should never come back to this pagalkhana unless Ani makes the relationship public...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

along with despo Bipssmiley7smiley7

She is a certified bootlicker..

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

they should have gone seperately inside & may be pretended like both never saw each other outside at allsmiley36..even if the family smell they were together..then its instant death to both love birdssmiley37...modern laila majnu we wil getsmiley37...all r pyaar ke dushmaan in that housesmiley7

Nah!! The family is well educated on how to sniff Daal main kala. smiley37

Ani knows even if they lied, they would still get bashing and toxic taunts. I think Sirji planned everything before asking Jhanak for the date. smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wish Ani wouldn’t have said that he equally invested in the relationship. He should have said this what you wrote. And honestly, i never found Ani and Arshi as a couple wala couple thing. Both radiated a more friendly vibe! That’s why it was easy for Anirudh to fall out of “love” angle from this relationship after he met Jhanak.

I don't even get a friend wala vibe....

Always from Arshi’s side ..it's demanding and Ani's side ...he just taking orders from his superiors.

samarp2 thumbnail

same...they gave more like friends vibe...i was watching Bengali versionsmiley37...there ML & 2nd FL looks more like a couple then with FLsmiley36smiley36 they even had a kiss scene ( though ML back was theresmiley36..in his room smiley36, after their marriage he comes home with FL..he was in room with 2nd FL kissing hersmiley36)
samarp2 thumbnail

She is a certified bootlicker..

Yup

Word Count: 1

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

End of the day Ani is putting her in to more issues and insults to satisfy his temptations. Not fair. She has to leave asap.

With everything back to square one, even I am back to Sq1....I just want Jhanak to leave no matter what happens to her in Kashmirsmiley13I just want her to leave BH & I dnt care wt happens to anyone & everyone in BHsmiley39I'm fed upsmiley15

Upma reached Amreeca & won Star Chef & here Jhanak dint even manage to get back to Kashmirsmiley44smiley44