Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

look at his boldness smiley37smiley37 then y he needs to go through this madness smiley7smiley7 when he’s least interested smiley7 looks like till end he wants to take it smiley7smiley7 he doesn’t act like it’s his ashirwad rasam smiley39 atleast Jhanak’s ashirwad rasam was grand smiley37 compared to Shrishti’s so called high class smiley39 looks so middle class smiley39smiley37… compared to them Basu looks like class smiley36 though family acts cheap class smiley37

He was same like during holi dance while dancing he tadofying Jhanak n now doing same smiley37

Itna guts sirf ghurne me lagata hai itna guts feelings bolne me laga do Bangali Babu

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

She is saving money for the actual wedding of her daughter! This is a rehearsal 😂

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Sasti celebrity bachat kar rahi hai

She only show off that she has money but in reality she is bhikhari by heart smiley37

vira76 thumbnail

She is saving money for the actual wedding of her daughter! This is a rehearsal 😂 itani bar arshi ko bataya hai alag alag tarike se that ani is not faithful! I don’t think even she believes this wedding will actually happen 😂

Sasti celebrity bachat kar rahi hai

She only show off that she has money but in reality she is bhikhari by heart smiley37

vira76 thumbnail

Haan Ani Tumane wo bohot kar liya, ab thoda wo kar do!

He was same like during holi dance while dancing he tadofying Jhanak n now doing same smiley37

Itna guts sirf ghurne me lagata hai itna guts feelings bolne me laga do Bangali Babu

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

I know smiley7 half also guts he puts to confess then our stress would be less smiley36 & no one catches him 🤦‍♀️😂 doing his work of tadoafying smiley37 bindass lage rahoosmiley16smiley37
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know smiley7 half also guts he puts to confess then our stress would be less smiley36 & no one catches him 🤦‍♀️😂 doing his work of tadoafying smiley37 bindass lage rahoosmiley16smiley37

I think on location thread 4 is open. We need to discuss there 🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Haan Ani Tumane wo bohot kar liya, ab thoda wo kar do!

Choton ka Wo Wo Wo sunke I feel like smiley11smiley11
1PariGupta thumbnail

He is very clever when he tadofying her his one eye on other side of people ki koi dekh to nahi raha mujhe fattu Anismiley37
Edited by 1PariGupta - 5 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

This wo is going to be my goto lol 😂 it’s so funny ! 😆 show me kuch dikha nahi rahe hai, but somehow they give us so many things to discuss and make fun of!

Choton ka Wo Wo Wo sunke I feel like smiley11smiley11

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

This wo is going to be my goto lol 😂 it’s so funny ! 😆 show me kuch dikha nahi rahe hai, but somehow they give us so many things to discuss and make fun of!

I didn't find that funny