Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

may be in future they both r together to separate Ani n Jhanak

I didnt mean that type of couple , just be happy in their world and not come to Jhanak world ...πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Even in the mandap she was looking at him with hope that he will do something to stop the marriage .

And as usual saying big dailogues that it's my battle you stay out of it sirji I will fight myself

Fact is had it not been for Anirudha, Tejas would have dragged her with or without marriage from Basu house and taken her to Kashmir to make her his mistress.

No hostel or shelter home of kashmir Or kolkata is safe for Jhanak, Her safely is soley bcz of Anirudha Bose, nobody else is capable of protecting her, all saw how her so called friend cum one sided lover Rahul got fever just by looking at Tejas and ran away deserting Jhanak

It's really strange how Anirudha is expected to help her everytime even after being insulted by her for helping her, Anirudha Babu will surely become fully mad one day after witnessing 100 shades of Jhanak Rani

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I didnt mean that type of couple , just be happy in their world and not come to Jhanak world ...πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

I know u make them life partner not crime partner but our Mahaan makers make them crime partners
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

And as usual saying big dailogues that it's my battle you stay out of it sirji I will fight myself

Fact is had it not been for Anirudha, Tejas would have dragged her with or without marriage from Basu house and taken her to Kashmir to make her his mistress.

No hostel or shelter home of kashmir Or kolkata is safe for Jhanak, Her safely is soley bcz of Anirudha Bose, nobody else is capable of protecting her, all saw how her so called friend cum one sided lover Rahul got fever just by looking at Tejas and ran away deserting Jhanak

It's really strange how Anirudha is expected to help her everytime even after being insulted by her for helping her, Anirudha Babu will surely become fully mad one day after witnessing 100 shades of Jhanak Rani

You are spitting facts about Janak dear. Great going πŸ˜€

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

You are spitting facts about Janak dear. Great going πŸ˜€

images (1).jpeg

Word Count: 0

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ani is a rock for Jhanak that is true, otherwise, she would be much more miserable now. But she acknowledges that publically Ani has helped her a lot.

These two confused characters are also making us confused! You can't love, you can't hate them, because of their own situation and struggles.

Par ek baat to hai, I hope Jhanak leaves Bose house. She needs that for her character to grow, for Ani to realize where his heart lies, and even for Jhanak to realize what she feels for Ani.

Looking at the promo it looked like she will leave and be independent but ab ye new Ad shoot and new entry, i dont think she is leaving anytime soon and that is sooo frustrating!! Makers ne barabar ullu kata hai iss bar.

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

How can u say that ? Now its a show but in life I believe God does send help in some form or other. One should never get into ego if he or she is not there. Her life would have destroyed. Jaha par credit dena she always gave him. Obviously she will have to ask him to stay away from her due to his family.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You know what I want??

Jhanak to leave Bose House.

Ani to decide whether he wants to be with Arshi or Jhanak.

For the show to end. Cuz, I don't wanna get drunk every day trying to watch this show. smiley39

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anusha16

You know what I want??

Jhanak to leave Bose House.

Ani to decide whether he wants to be with Arshi or Jhanak.

For the show to end. Cuz, I don't wanna get drunk every day trying to watch this show. smiley39

seems like at present her moving out is out of track smiley26smiley21 Basus still want her as maid πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€β€¦Ani now even I am not sure what his character wants πŸ€”πŸ€”
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

Ani is a rock for Jhanak that is true, otherwise, she would be much more miserable now. But she acknowledges that publically Ani has helped her a lot.

These two confused characters are also making us confused! You can't love, you can't hate them, because of their own situation and struggles.

Par ek baat to hai, I hope Jhanak leaves Bose house. She needs that for her character to grow, for Ani to realize where his heart lies, and even for Jhanak to realize what she feels for Ani.

Looking at the promo it looked like she will leave and be independent but ab ye new Ad shoot and new entry, i dont think she is leaving anytime soon and that is sooo frustrating!! Makers ne barabar ullu kata hai iss bar.

Golmaal Mukesh Tiwari Vasooli GIF - Golmaal Mukesh Tiwari Vasooli Oye ...

Word Count: 0