Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

What a sense of relief on Anirudh"s face when jhanak stood up from mandap. Very nicely executedsmiley31 . Till then untill jhanak took the stand for herself during sindoor ceremony, his eyes were down. Subtle expressions and superbly performedsmiley31

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

I'm sorry but even before saying aapko kya she didn't clearly say " I don't love Rahul/He is not my boyfriend"

All she said was "kya? Affair? Chalo maan liya lekin agar mera kisi ke saath affair hai bhi toh aapko kya" (Ep 35)

"Maine kaha aapse ki Rahul mera bf hai" (Guruji fiasco)

How many times will you take Rahul's name? I don't chant his name 24*7 (bank/date)

Don't You think you are asking too much personal question? Why cant Rahul chant mantras? Are you going to get Rahul to perform online marriage (night before online marriage)

On wedding day she crossed all limits by saying she can't go to Rahul now that her marriage is already happening (along with telling him to stay out of her and Rahul's matter)

Unpopular opinion- Jhanak isn't as innocent and Anirudha isn't as guilty as it appears to be

Agreed completely. She too is having lot of Ego and shows that only to Ani who is supporting her every step.

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Agreed completely. She too is having lot of Ego and shows that only to Ani who is supporting her every step.

Ya Anirudha is blamed for telling he did so much for her but she should also be blamed for telling him repeatedly Did I ask you to help me? (Yes girl it all started from you asking him to help you, everytime you expect him to help you, get happy when he does, get angry when he doesn't)

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ya Anirudha is blamed for telling he did so much for her but she should also be blamed for telling him repeatedly Did I ask you to help me? (Yes girl it all started from you asking him to help you, everytime you expect him to help you, get happy when he does, get angry when he doesn't)

I will say Ani should not repeat that he did so much for her and she should also not ask did I ask to help me. Both are sounding gross to hear. They both should grow as a person.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Arshi real Insta ID asli chandani

Aditya real Insta ID asli salmanshaikh

Both put asli smiley37

Pls make a couple n set free our Anirudh of his guilt ...

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Pls make a couple n set free our Anirudh of his guilt ...

may be in future they both r together to separate Ani n Jhanak
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

So now Anirudh saved Jhanak cause she’s his zimmedari & no other feelings for her smiley24smiley24

But the way he screamed & revolted against his family shows different feelings towards her.. smiley14 after that holi epi.. he’s been revolting against his family a lot..

but during that sindoor rasam he didn’t utter a word at all in her defence..he gave Arshi importance that time & made Jhanak to suffer at his family hands..

How does it work like thissmiley39 when he wants he saves her & when he doesn’t want, he doesn’t care …

They even didnt try to investigate about Avinash details smiley39 all of them blinds believing Shristi 👹👹 like she did some magic on them smiley39

Not liking this new character entry.. if he enters just as an cast it was ok.. y make him opp FL 🤦‍♀️

Offscreen all actors were saying Ani & Jhanak has started feelings for each other, but they r hesitating to reveal to each other … J is doing it for Arshi & so is Ani doing it for Arshi..

Few days back on insta Krushal asked did u guys watch Jhanak… Badi maa comments on his that to watch Jhanak is our zimmedarismiley37 ( that seems sarcastic smiley36) then he says just like for Anirudh to save Jhanak is his zimmedari smiley37… so he clearly told all that Ani doesn’t feel love for Jhanaksmiley39smiley36..

Then those dreamy stares r for what?smiley24 Saving her by risking life is for what? Getting jealous for what? Doing puja in her name with his surname for what? Saying she is more imp than anything for what smiley24? Crying saying he will not be able to see her then what? Singing for her!.,, the lists r not ending .. so all these r just a duty for him 😤😤

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

What a sense of relief on Anirudh"s face when jhanak stood up from mandap. Very nicely executedsmiley31 . Till then untill jhanak took the stand for herself during sindoor ceremony, his eyes were down. Subtle expressions and superbly performedsmiley31

Yes , the first time she said I wont marry as long as I dont see groom's face , he had a happy and proud face ....

Then the relief like you mentioned ...

Anirudh is so good with minute expressions..

Its not a re watchable epiosde , but there were such fine expressions on Anirudh's face even today ..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

So now Anirudh saved Jhanak cause she’s his zimmedari & no other feelings for her smiley24smiley24

But the way he screamed & revolted against his family shows different feelings towards her.. smiley14 after that holi epi.. he’s been revolting against his family a lot..

but during that sindoor rasam he didn’t utter a word at all in her defence..he gave Arshi importance that time & made Jhanak to suffer at his family hands..

How does it work like thissmiley39 when he wants he saves her & when he doesn’t want, he doesn’t care …

They even didnt try to investigate about Avinash details smiley39 all of them blinds believing Shristi 👹👹 like she did some magic on them smiley39

Not liking this new character entry.. if he enters just as an cast it was ok.. y make him opp FL 🤦‍♀️

Offscreen all actors were saying Ani & Jhanak has started feelings for each other, but they r hesitating to reveal to each other … J is doing it for Arshi & so is Ani doing it for Arshi..

Few days back on insta Krushal asked did u guys watch Jhanak… Badi maa comments on his that to watch Jhanak is our zimmedarismiley37 ( that seems sarcastic smiley36) then he says just like for Anirudh to save Jhanak is his zimmedari smiley37… so he clearly told all that Ani doesn’t feel love for Jhanaksmiley39smiley36..

Then those dreamy stares r for what?smiley24 Saving her by risking life is for what? Getting jealous for what? Doing puja in her name with his surname for what? Saying she is more imp than anything for what smiley24? Crying saying he will not be able to see her then what? Singing for her!.,, the lists r not ending .. so all these r just a duty for him 😤😤

Zimmedhari😌smiley36

Word Count: 1

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Even in the mandap she was looking at him with hope that he will do something to stop the marriage .