Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

my imagination r too wild they never fulfill it 😜

Ha ha..still you can share with us right

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mridzy

The theme of today's episode - arrey kehne Kya chahte ho??? Triumphing even what Chotton said couple of episodes back (rakhe hari mare ke) and all the foreshadowing!

🤣🤣

I think the writers are more confused than Ani is at this point!

After all the foreshadowing, all the Humesha tumko chahaa, Laal ishq and what not, they are going to go back to zimmedari and kis haq SE again!

Someone give me a paracetamol!

And that's where I felt a total disconnect in this episode - by now and for so long it was shown that Jhanak and Ani are in love, but cannot act on it due to various reasons.. and then the makers went back to "Jhanak needs to fight for herself, she needs to take a stand. She is my zimmedari" from Ani and "this is my ladai" from Jhanak.

Heinn? The lack of clarity in taking the story forward was so clear here. Sorry, not sorry!

The lack of Ani's reaction here sits right with the intention of portraying that Ani thinks that it is his zimmedari, he is feeling bad for her giving up her career and he is helpless here if she does not want to fight for herself.

But then all the gooey eyes made, the dialogues of Chotton saying Tu Jhanak SE pyaar karta hai Ani and all his actions which very clearly say he is in love with Jhanak makes me go wait, what?!

The lack of reaction to the point of nonchalance when Jhanak was denying the marriage was so grating that I was left shaking my head in dismay - Why can't ITV writers focus on both the characters at the same time without downplaying one.

This even completely negated the varmala foreshadowing - speaking of which, what was the point of all this foreshadowing even? Haldi giri Ani pe, shubho drishti hui Ani ke Saath, varmala dala Gaya Ani KO, and then we will go back to she is my zimmedari, I love you Arshi, and sir ji aapse bahut pyaar karte hai Arshi didi, mein aap dono ke beech Nahi aana chathi hu.. *shakes head in utter dismay*

Arrey kehna Kya chahthey ho????

Ps - Krushal looked extra damn fine today, made this episode so much more tolerable! 🤣😁

Saving grace for today's toxic episode is krushal and Hiba.

And am trying erase today's episode memories from my brain

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well articulated Rancho!

Even I remember her clarifying only once.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

The theme of today's episode - arrey kehne Kya chahte ho??? Triumphing even what Chotton said couple of episodes back (rakhe hari mare ke) and all the foreshadowing!

🤣🤣

I think the writers are more confused than Ani is at this point!

After all the foreshadowing, all the Humesha tumko chahaa, Laal ishq and what not, they are going to go back to zimmedari and kis haq SE again!

Someone give me a paracetamol!

And that's where I felt a total disconnect in this episode - by now and for so long it was shown that Jhanak and Ani are in love, but cannot act on it due to various reasons.. and then the makers went back to "Jhanak needs to fight for herself, she needs to take a stand. She is my zimmedari" from Ani and "this is my ladai" from Jhanak.

Heinn? The lack of clarity in taking the story forward was so clear here. Sorry, not sorry!

The lack of Ani's reaction here sits right with the intention of portraying that Ani thinks that it is his zimmedari, he is feeling bad for her giving up her career and he is helpless here if she does not want to fight for herself.

But then all the gooey eyes made, the dialogues of Chotton saying Tu Jhanak SE pyaar karta hai Ani and all his actions which very clearly say he is in love with Jhanak makes me go wait, what?!

The lack of reaction to the point of nonchalance when Jhanak was denying the marriage was so grating that I was left shaking my head in dismay - Why can't ITV writers focus on both the characters at the same time without downplaying one.

This even completely negated the varmala foreshadowing - speaking of which, what was the point of all this foreshadowing even? Haldi giri Ani pe, shubho drishti hui Ani ke Saath, varmala dala Gaya Ani KO, and then we will go back to she is my zimmedari, I love you Arshi, and sir ji aapse bahut pyaar karte hai Arshi didi, mein aap dono ke beech Nahi aana chathi hu.. *shakes head in utter dismay*

Arrey kehna Kya chahthey ho????

Ps - Krushal looked extra damn fine today, made this episode so much more tolerable! 🤣😁

thanks for pouring your frustration so wonderfully

smiley36

Yes it even irked me the way Ani was waiting for Jhanak to stand for herself.. If he loves her, he should immediately act on her first hesitation to the marriage.. but anyways… they are in forceful denial stage where they are trying hard to work against their heart ❤️ and so in process pushing each other even far away…

rest assured.. I can see makers are in no mood to make Ani realize his feelings without a third entry..

Jhanak - please leave this Basu/mad Badi 🙏🙏

Let Ani say ten I LU to Arshi at once in absence of Jhanak and get done with it forever

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha..still you can share with us right

my imagination exactly like Anusha FF
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

The makers knew the track wont be accepted if there is no romance or love track so they decided to add the spice ..but their story is what they showed today....With such beautiful looking actors and performers why waste n opportunity to increase trp.

Nothing else .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago
Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She clarified twice or thrice..After guruji fiasco , they had fight on road..that time she clarified in spast shabh...but the problem is everything she adds one unwanted dialogue ..

If we share relationship also " Aapko kya", don't poke your nose..blah blah. So our boy concentrate only on "Aapko kya" and gets angry.

I'm sorry but even before saying aapko kya she didn't clearly say " I don't love Rahul/He is not my boyfriend"

All she said was "kya? Affair? Chalo maan liya lekin agar mera kisi ke saath affair hai bhi toh aapko kya" (Ep 35)

"Maine kaha aapse ki Rahul mera bf hai" (Guruji fiasco)

How many times will you take Rahul's name? I don't chant his name 24*7 (bank/date)

Don't You think you are asking too much personal question? Why cant Rahul chant mantras? Are you going to get Rahul to perform online marriage (night before online marriage)

On wedding day she crossed all limits by saying she can't go to Rahul now that her marriage is already happening (along with telling him to stay out of her and Rahul's matter)

Unpopular opinion- Jhanak isn't as innocent and Anirudha isn't as guilty as it appears to be

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Avinash ..Ji

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

acc to YT article smiley36 they r doing that ad in Basu garden smiley37… Ani’s profession changes acc to his wish smiley16 so he’s under that ad agency nosmiley36… don’t know how much is truth in that article smiley39

No more money for PH ...marriage was so expensive

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The same story was first telecasted on Star Bharath and it was more stable why they ended it only the channel knows.

Bcz it got disaster TRP/TV audience rejected it

But honestly I will choose that show over Jhanak atleast OG lead pair was endgame that's all that matters to me.