Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

If Salman Sheikh is actually entering as Jhanak's love interest then Krushal is gonna serve🔥All the angst, anger and jealousy in his eyes would be a treat to watchsmiley42

Except for moving Jhanak away from Bose house they're giving us everything we asked for😂

We have to give it to the makers they know how to get the audience hooked to their showsmiley32

Who is he ? Never heard .... Any show he worked ?

Shiner thumbnail
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shiner

Who is he ? Never heard .... Any show he worked ?

he was in Madam sirr

Shiner thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

he was in Madam sirr

Oh ok

Shiner thumbnail

We are talking about jealousy but he has always been jealous types smiley36 nothing new no doubt its entertaining but hard to say he will realise hus love for jhanak.

Shiner thumbnail

I think he will her co actor of ad shoot. The name given for character is filmy aditya kapoor.

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

She wudnt in the world of it clarify it to Ani! So that we can all as audience blame Ani for not understanding Jhanak's eyes!! As far as I remember she only once mentioned that they are just friends - that too in passing. So u generally don't believe it. After that she stoically maintained dignity - aapko kya types!

I for one take people as they are. If they speak something else n mean something else I won't be able to decipher! I wud rather take whatever they say in the face of it!! So jhanak always saying that she hates Ani, not clarifying that Rahul means nothing to her, always stressing the point that she is indeed a maid - I know how confused Ani must be! And Krushal owns the character like no body's business!

Kudos to Krushal n Kudos to u as well for analysing Ani so well!!

Honestly speaking, I don't even remember her saying Rahul is her friend even once after coming to kolkata (once casually she told in kashmir) specially when she knows very well Anirudha doubts her about that since long time, Rahul himself told Jhanak about it (and to his credit he did clarify properly to Anirudha)

Why blame Anirudha for not being able to read her mind/heart/eyes/soul? Is she reading his?

His actions have been far more explicit, everyone knows what he feels about her, nobody knows what she feels about him which shows how difficult is for a practical person like Anirudha who has low emotional intelligence to understand her.

Let's be honest Jhanak is not helping her cause at all, she isn't pulling Anirudha towards her rather pushing him away from her, she has been doing it since a long time and continues to do so, then why get disappointed when Anirudha doesnt understands your feelings?

Things aren't easy for Anirudha as well, Jhanak made him feel she isn't interested in him, she hasn't clarified regarding her equation with Rahul, then there is Arshi who tried to commit suicide and blamed Jhanak for it plus entire family including Jhanak herself berates him for not paying enough attention to Arshi.

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PinkRose1

But kisi hater ne uss pair choona scene ko cringey bola Twitter mein smiley19. Pata nahi comments mein kya kya likha hua hoga smiley18

Unko tho seriously lena hi nahi chahiye🙄

Ani ko gaaliyan dete hai log vahaan bina kisi reason ke!

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The theme of today's episode - arrey kehne Kya chahte ho??? Triumphing even what Chotton said couple of episodes back (rakhe hari mare ke) and all the foreshadowing!

🤣🤣

I think the writers are more confused than Ani is at this point!

After all the foreshadowing, all the Humesha tumko chahaa, Laal ishq and what not, they are going to go back to zimmedari and kis haq SE again!

Someone give me a paracetamol!

And that's where I felt a total disconnect in this episode - by now and for so long it was shown that Jhanak and Ani are in love, but cannot act on it due to various reasons.. and then the makers went back to "Jhanak needs to fight for herself, she needs to take a stand. She is my zimmedari" from Ani and "this is my ladai" from Jhanak.

Heinn? The lack of clarity in taking the story forward was so clear here. Sorry, not sorry!

The lack of Ani's reaction here sits right with the intention of portraying that Ani thinks that it is his zimmedari, he is feeling bad for her giving up her career and he is helpless here if she does not want to fight for herself.

But then all the gooey eyes made, the dialogues of Chotton saying Tu Jhanak SE pyaar karta hai Ani and all his actions which very clearly say he is in love with Jhanak makes me go wait, what?!

The lack of reaction to the point of nonchalance when Jhanak was denying the marriage was so grating that I was left shaking my head in dismay - Why can't ITV writers focus on both the characters at the same time without downplaying one.

This even completely negated the varmala foreshadowing - speaking of which, what was the point of all this foreshadowing even? Haldi giri Ani pe, shubho drishti hui Ani ke Saath, varmala dala Gaya Ani KO, and then we will go back to she is my zimmedari, I love you Arshi, and sir ji aapse bahut pyaar karte hai Arshi didi, mein aap dono ke beech Nahi aana chathi hu.. *shakes head in utter dismay*

Arrey kehna Kya chahthey ho????

Ps - Krushal looked extra damn fine today, made this episode so much more tolerable! 🤣😁

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

Unko tho seriously lena hi nahi chahiye🙄

Ani ko gaaliyan dete hai log vahaan bina kisi reason ke!

But why?? I am new to the show and forum, so itna kuch mujhe pata nahi hai