Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

jhanak masochist hai, yeh aditya entry ke baad she'll have 4 guys in her life, aur 4 4 options mein se jisko khudka love realize nahi hua hai, bandi ko ussi se pyaar karna hai.

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

If Salman Sheikh is actually entering as Jhanak's love interest then Krushal is gonna serve🔥All the angst, anger and jealousy in his eyes would be a treat to watchsmiley42

Except for moving Jhanak away from Bose house they're giving us everything we asked for😂

We have to give it to the makers they know how to get the audience hooked to their showsmiley32

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

This time plz imagine some Runak romantic moments

my imagination r too wild they never fulfill it 😜
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: adsays

jhanak masochist hai, yeh aditya entry ke baad she'll have 4 guys in her life, aur 4 4 options mein se jisko khudka love realize nahi hua hai, bandi ko ussi se pyaar karna hai.

4 nahi 5 options hai but inme se ise sirf I love Arshi wale se hi pyaar karna hai smiley36
1PariGupta thumbnail

Arshi real Insta ID asli chandani

Aditya real Insta ID asli salmanshaikh

Both put asli smiley37

Edited by 1PariGupta - 5 months ago
adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Guys today I imagine Jhanak is doing a new Ad campaign with a guy n during shoot time that guy fallen in love with Jhanak

In Ad Campaign success party he invite Jhanak for dance with him

There is our Bangali Babu also present. He see them to do dance his faces shows his open jealousy.

Now this article

My imagination come true so fast smiley36

I WAS LITERALLY THINKING OF THE SAME SCENARIO YESTERDAY AND HEARD THIS NEWS TODAY. I REALLY HOPE WE GET SCENES LIKE THESE AAAAAAA I'M SO EXCITED FOR UPCOMING TRACKKK
Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Are ye to ulta Hui... Promo mai jhanak... Aur episode mai tejassmiley37smiley36 bhaiyaa ye to gazab ka twist haismiley37smiley39

I think makers realised that unlike social media audience, TV audience watch show for drama and romance and if Jhanak goes out of Basu house we won't get both of them, hence changed the storyline after getting reality check/proper feedback.

Which is good but the fact that they are getting a new man opposite her is pathetic as I just cant bear anyone except Anirudha even standing next to her.

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

True that, be it in bits and pieces but Ani does stand up for Jhanak when needed. That is why it wasn't awkward when she was being grateful and seeking his blessings, she gave him the respect he deserves!

But kisi hater ne uss pair choona scene ko cringey bola Twitter mein smiley19. Pata nahi comments mein kya kya likha hua hoga smiley18