Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

when will he realise 🤦‍♀️🤔😤

when he really lost Jhanak
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

awesome analysis Anusha ji.. I had watched the episode still was waiting for your analysis… episode becomes more worthwhile after reading your analysis..

3 highlights for me

Eye lock from patta,

Varmala on Ani

Jhanak standing up strongly for herself

She is okay with Avinash and they had make her meet him.. she knew then where she was drowning but this was cheating.. they have to know she listens to them on her wish but if she does not like anything she will openly revolt.. that’s Jhanak smiley32

unlike the rasam sequence this time Ani Babu at least spoke

Anu ji, aap nazaar nahi aati ab.. busy ho kya??

Thank you!smiley43

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Exactly..😃Ani is not the only multi talented one..😉Jhanak just needs to keep her eyes open n look around..there are tons of talented guys lattoo over her..😄do u remember that model dude from Ad release day..😀

who ever met Jhanak lattoo ho jate hai only one meeting me hi smiley36smiley36
Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

All my heart to the brave Jhanak...❤️❤️❤️🥰😍

Her point was so right , even it is his ritual , rasam , belief "I am also a part of it "....its as simple as that.And she took the step when it was exactly needed. She can be innocent , alone , powerless but has the mental strength to stand for herself .I am in love with this girl .All appreciation to Hiba ..and the makers for the dialogue .

Everytime the makers show an extension of previous episode , but suprise today they didnt 😜😬

Anirudh is mute today ...he always helps her , supports her , does odd things for her , but it would have been great if they have made him stop the marriage before Tejas was revealed ...well then that is not the story.

What will they do with Shristi character ... A normal human being will have doubts about her behaviour and also the fact that she doesnt like Jhanak ...She will say she is unaware of her Avinash bhaiya connection with Tejas , ok we have to belive her now.

Anirudh would stop the marriage good. Please move her also from.this home , dont say I will decide when to go and not . I your home anything can happen to her including death.

Choton was more sad than Anirudh today.

Appu🥰😍

@ starship ,@Goddy @hope faith mention to u ..😍

Note ---I had tagged when I posted it earlier but now realised it didnt show up...so tagging others who I guess didnt read till now

thank you Maya….Jhanak is not only beautiful outside but very beautiful inside too….she can be that sweet soft person but when push comes to shove, she can be the brave tiger too! ❤️ And Ani wants to see more of the tiger side to fight back….and somewhere deep down, maybe he had a small hope that this marriage will not go through….who knows!!! 😊

I have a bank of episodes to watch right from ashirvad ceremony and will watch once the wedding stops 😃 need to watch that first in order to live through the different rasams episodes, so thanks for tagging me on yours updates

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

He was shown as Mr.Khamba to prop up our FL. smiley44

seriously Ani should change his name

From Anirudh to Khamba Kumar smiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Most important dialogue about Ramachandra was given to the one and only Tammi on this special occasion of Ram Navami!

Happy Ram Navami! Jai Shri Ram!!

Happy Ram Navami 🙏

Jai Shri Ram 🙏

Happy Durga Navami 🙏

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

now she will start for an ad campaign.. he will be there working with her… starting is negative, but will fall for Jhanak 🤦‍♀️

Chalo.. atleast he is a good fit age wise for J unlike buddha.

Will he push Ani towards acknowledging and confessing? Kya woh yeh bol payega?

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

I don't feel husband mode activated. He did what he is good at ghumao apne baatao mein. He just used his marriage as a tool to stop this wedding that too after knowing it is Tejas.

Ani should have used this to stop all the torture they wr doing to her including wen his family brought taklu for her.

right he should stop this marriage when Taklu uncle come to see Jhanak

That time he should declared Jhanak is my wife how can u all want to her get married again

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Chalo.. atleast he is a good fit age wise for J unlike buddha.

Will he push Ani towards acknowledging and confessing? Kya woh yeh bol payega?

no idea Shruti.. seems like more epi away we will go after todays confession smiley19
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Jhanak was never treated good by Basu's ...be it before marriage revelation after or an point...

Now if Anirudh says AGAR mein...then they will just kill her ...

She really needs to think about herself and run as soon as Tejas leaves ....no looking back

yes Jhanak needs to run away from that evil heartless Animals