Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

How can Ani tolerate Arshi..smiley7

She is vile.. the way she told that people might say Jhanak is unlucky because of Budda’s budda baap died…

The guy was practically telling everybody that his father was so ill.. so ill..

Look at her mindset!! Modern celebrity’s retro mindsmiley7

Ani deserves Arshi

Let them get married after that Nepo Kid nachao him on her fingers

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I hate Bhuddhiya smiley7smiley7

Kitni heartless hai

can’t take her or Shristi or Bipasha anymore smiley7 these 3 r most hatest characters.. Tanuja is atleast bearable.. she doesn’t have her own mind smiley36smiley36
adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adyamalhotraa

kabhi khud se, kabhi khuda se

kabhi zamaame se lada hai

itna hua badnaam, phir bhi

zubaan pe ada hai

kyu toone meri fursat ki

kyu dil me itni harkat ki

ishq me itni barqat ki

ye toone kya kiya?

phiru ab maara-maara mai

chaand se bichda taara mai

dil se itna kyu haara mai

ye toone kya kiya?

saari duniya se jeet ke aaya hu idhar

tere aage hee haara mai kiya toone kya asar?

main dil ka raaz kehta hoon

ke jab jab saansein leta hoon

tera hi naam leta hoon

ye tune kya kiya?

these words from ani's pov. fits perfectly. like literally perfectly. every single lyric. my favourite lyric is "kyu dil me itni karkat ki" because he was never IN LOVE with arshi. this is the first time he's falling in love and he doesn't know what to do, its so bad that he doesnt even realise it. he liked arshi romantically at first and then when everything went good he thought that he loves her but he wasnt IN LOVE with arshi, it was in his comfort zone, but now when he's actually in love, he doesnt know what his heart is doing, because it has never done that before.

even the "phiru ab maara-maara mai, dil se itna kyu haara mai" when jhanak agreed to get married with avinash.

"saari duniya se jeet ke aaya hu idhar, tere aage hee haara mai kiya toone kya asar" because he fights with everyone, his whole family, his fiance's family for her and he only loses when he comes in front of jhanak

"kyu toone meri fursat ki, kyu dil me itni harkat ki" jhanak worried about him and she is the only one who can make his heart race.

"kabhi khud se, kabhi khuda se, kabhi zamaane se lada hai" because he fights with himself when he denies being in love her. he fights with everyone for her. he fights with everyone when they say that he is in love with her.

"itna hua badnaam, phir bhi zubaan pe ada hai" when everyone goes against him for supporting jhanak, having a bad rep in front of his fiance, her family and his own family when it comes to jhanak but he still stands up for her.

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

he even put his own life at risk for her.. fought with tejas and everyone for her

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Star of today is just Jhanak the female lead smiley40smiley32smiley32 today whole epi dedicated to her smiley41 she showed her smartness & took a stand against all the evil clans smiley7smiley7

First half was ok.. today Ani didn’t had much role to play smiley18 but he was sad first half smiley19 he could use any of Jhanak rituals smiley19 even J was sad as she looked away from groom so the mala landed on Ani smiley42.. poor Chooton smiley19 he was crying g the whole time on behalf of Ani smiley19smiley19 he was just looking at Ani’s sad face smiley19smiley18

Those 3 lady monsters 👹 👿👹… r just too much.. plotting .. getting scared what if their plans doesn’t work & all blah blah 😑 smiley26smiley7

2nd half… Ani is just waiting for J to fight her own fights.. he was not able to see that sindoor rasam smiley19 he moved his eyes awaysmiley19… Arshi all the time keeping her eyes on Ani’s expression… she even noticed both Ano & Jhank giving that look at their varma exchange… she clearly knows that Ani feels diff for Jhanak … but now that budding romance will also take a step back smiley26smiley19

Just loved Jhanak standing up for herself.. after seeing side face of groom… she somehow knows I guess who is behind sehra… but is scared too..

today epi Jhanak took smiley42 Tom both Jhanak & Ani will rule smiley27

Only Badi maa & Jethu were with her.. Ani was there too but as silent supporter smiley9 jethu said to his wife.. Jhanak will stay in our life ( I don’t want her in that mental house smiley19)

yes 💯 today's star is one n only our Jhanak Rani smiley32 Hiba nailed it no crumbs left today smiley42 she stole the whole show by such great expressions be it emotional strong nerves suspicious stand for her rights etc etc smiley32 love this Jhanak smiley27 hope she will leave this mad house n start her new journey smiley27
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

seriously it seems like for Ani Jhanak is his responsibility nothing else

No love no feelings only responsibility

Why he stares her all the time with teary eyes

Mummy papa bhi haar jayenge Ani ka zimmedhari ke samnesmiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

2 nd half it was hard to see Ani.. he suddenly seemed like didn’t care at all smiley39 no connection from yesterday & today in him smiley18

yes yesterday he was all emotional teary eyes sadness on face

Today suddenly he looks like cool dude

Makers butchered Ani character today

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Oh no , I am not in this .....

So the career track is on , and most probably she will.move away from Bose house ...

Yeh Friend rahe wohi acha hoga... no AA please. TMD dekhkar mein shock mein hun smiley29

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anusha , tomorrow he would do the word play ....and confuse everyone ...

He will get his things done and wont lose his pyari Arshi too ..

It was cute when he was doing it to the deserving Basus to save Jhanak, now it doesn't look funny anymore. smiley44

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

I was like abbey aur itna realisation chahiye.. insan hai ya kuch aur smiley37

Pata nahi kya break through karengesmiley36

Insaan kaha hai Ani to Alien hai smiley37