Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Sorry to post this article in this thread but if this is true upcoming possible jealousy track smiley42

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/exclusive-salman-shaikh-to-enter-star-plus-jhanak/2024/04/17

@anusha may be we will get to see something like your Shoot OSsmiley36

Edited by Lollolika - 5 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Hope he doesnt become Villian tomorrow, Has a habit of putting us down before the world . 🤭

Is tomorrow odd or even??🙄

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Sorry to post this article in this thread but if this is true upcoming possible jealousy track smiley42

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/exclusive-salman-shaikh-to-enter-star-plus-jhanak/2024/04/17

Oh no , I am not in this .....

So the career track is on , and most probably she will.move away from Bose house ...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Just 2nd half? I wish they haven’t continued the shot from yesterday. The thing which felt beautiful yesterday lost its magic today for me.😔

Everytime their arguments they start from the previous episode and expand it ...but today no continuation. These makers always mess with important scenes and story ...

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I WAS THINKING OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS YESTERDAY AND TODAY I GOT THIS NEWS? what if there's a scene like where jhanak has to dance with him very intimately for a shoot/campaign/competition anything, and they practice everyday, numerous times and anirudh gets jealous LIKE A LOT JEALOUS and then on the final day, due to some circumstance the guy cant dance with jhanak and anirudh comes in place of him to dance with her????

(keep in mind the guy is sweet and falling for jhanak and jhanak thinks he's nice (only as a friend though) so seeing them together gets on anirudh's nerve)

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

aik rahul kum ha kea😂smiley36
Lollolika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

aik rahul kum ha kea😂smiley36

Duniya ke saare mard Jhanak ke peechesmiley37

Lollolika thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Oh no , I am not in this .....

So the career track is on , and most probably she will.move away from Bose house ...

At least we will get to see something new and chutkara from Basus nautanki

Edited by Lollolika - 5 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If he is aacha aadmi for Jhanak then I don't want it...if its just jealousy track , I will be happy.