Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

just watched the episode.

i have to say, this is an unpopular opinion but i really liked it. i liked this track, ani was really sad about jhanak leaving and marrying someone else but he couldn't do anything about it, because jhanak herself agreed to it, if he tried to do something, he'd be the one forcing her and not SK and her chamche. he finally came to terms with it and accepted that jhanak had to go and he couldn't do anything about it, that's why he didn't say anything about her marrying avinash. what could he have possibly said, and with what right? he himself hasn't realised that he is in love with her. but when he say tejas, jhanak was being forced, that's why he stood up for her. he can't stand up for her if she herself accepts all the wrongdoings happening to her as right things. he tried to knock some sense into her, but she's very stubborn, both of them are. she thought she was doing the right thing and also wanted to leave the bose house. he tried to talk her out of the wedding, which was the most he could do.

he cried in almost every episode of the wedding track if you guys noticed.

i don't know why he still doesn't realise he's in love with her, but i think he will, in the near future, i don't know about the confession, but if they go ahead with the anirudh arshi marriage track, that marriage will also not happen and we all know why, if they go along with that track then ani is sure to realise his love for jhanak, because no matter how stupid the makers might be, they're not this stupid that they would get anirudh married to arshi, they know that if they do that, they're gonna suffer a very big loss, both in trp and audience.

so yeah, i feel like the show is going good as of now, and i'm sure ani will realise his feelings atleast, in may probably.

i for one am really enjoying their journey. and people are saying that anirudh is being rude to jhanak, i agree, i too didn't like it. but we can't ignore the fact that jhanak also used to do this, it's only natural of ani to do this. if jhanak didn't do it in the first place, ani would've never been rude to her. but jhanak also had her heart in the right place and so does ani. jhanak thought that if she does that, his life would become easier and happier. she was doing it for him, not that i liked it though.

i'm really liking the show. let's see where it takes us, i know krushal said that there is no angle of him and jhanak in the show rn, but i think he meant that there will be no marriage of ani and jhanak, no confession. and honestly i like that, because they're not gonna get rid of the whole romance and we'll have both the parties accepting their love, just not confessing, they'll get jealous and there will be angst. and i want to watch that for a little while before they confess.

i think he meant that anirudh will not take an action on his feelings, and will focus on making her career. relax guys, we'll get runak romance and moments. and honestly i really like the build before the confession and i wanna see the love grow deeper before they confess, so i don't want a confession soon.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

ub risk nahi lenge jhanak ko just maid banana chahtay hain. Arshi ke lea rasta clear kerna ha na.kea pata woe demand kare phele divorce do phir shaadi kerun g. Srishti ne achay se brainwash ker rakha ha. 😌

Ha to uske legal wife na. 😀

Koi bhi relationship ho agar nahi maante it has no value, haan dhuniya keliye dono pati patni aur yeh dono usse hi nahi maantesmiley44

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Last dialogue. As if j tried to do something mischievous he reminds her about boundaries.smiley37smiley37

She did one time.. crossed the boundaries of Basu house and he had to bring her back to the house with police protection 😂

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hope J leaves the house, in the BTS when Ani says bahar khatra hai she replies "Iss khar mein khatra hai"smiley37 Hope she really stick to her words

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadia

They butchered their ML to show FL is self reliantsmiley19 they could have been equals supporting each other.. instead.

Ha..I said earlier also instead of shopping and taunting they could have shown some efforts from his side to check Avinash background.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Hope J leaves the house, in the BTS when Ani says bahar khatra hai she replies "Iss khar mein khatra hai"smiley37 Hope she really stick to her words

Yes..After this she should stop calling Shrishti maasi and Arshi di..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

srishti ke intentions ka dono ko pata thA. Dono ke mistake ha j ko shadi ke lea agree nahi kerna chahea tha but annirudh ke responsibilty j the. Islea use dekhna chahea tha avinaash ko lekar. 😌

Ha I agree with this.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

She did one time.. crossed the boundaries of Basu house and he had to bring her back to the house with police protection 😂

Ouch.....

But that time, boy was not didi ki honeywali pati mode..

He was something else that day.

Edited by MMR2810 - 5 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes..After this she should stop calling Shrishti maasi and Arshi di..

If wishes were horses..

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

This is what he is going to tell tomorrow , I am so impressed by Anirudh...😏😏😏😏

Why does Arshi want this Anirudh who doesnt value their relationship , what an emotional blackmail it is. - Because Arshi invested _____ years in him (ek famous serial mein bhi wohi haal tha jahan vamp bhi apne 7 years ka gaana gaati thi even after being not valued in her relationship
smiley37). Yeh Arshi bhi wohi hai,ego aur Ani filling her mind with chipdi chupdi meethi meethi baton ke wajah se Arshi wahin atak gayi hai.

So now Jhanak is free of everything atleast that will happen ...

Edited by 1PinkRose1 - 5 months ago