Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Mimi is very much desperate for marriage and post marriage rituals...she should go and take Jhanak place. Muftimey she will get Ameer pati, and Her family can save money which they are going to spend on her marriage in future.

Edited by MMR2810 - 5 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, not sure why everyone is disappointed with Ani. He has once again saved Janak. He is correct in saying any kind of forced marraige is crime. Whatever happened in Kashmir is also a forced marraige. Of course if both the adults wanted to accept it then it is a different story. How can Ani accept the marraige without knowing whether Janak wants the same or not. He blackmailed the evil gang by saying if they are forcing her, he will start accepting the marraige which they all ignored. He is calling out their double standards and tacked all of them in their own way.

My disappointment today was rather he should have reacted earlier. But as you said he is the calm and calculative type. So. I am gonna reserve judgment until tomorrow. No matter what happens, I want Jhanak out ASAP.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Omg ,I will really stay out if this ...

So much eye expressions already he has given with no outcome of love realisation or confession ..

Now cant take more expressions and the outcome to be entirely different .

Heights yaar...but may be PH cant afford another marriage as of now ๐Ÿ˜œ

It's better...or else who will watches that same taunting same ranting from each side

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

My disappointment today was rather he should have reacted earlier. But as you said he is the calm and calculative type. So. I am gonna reserve judgment until tomorrow. No matter what happens, I want Jhanak out ASAP.

Chalo letโ€™s call the mahila samiti ๐Ÿ˜œ

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Anju ,its hilarious๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Im so damn tired now so their new name is jankukra.
sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Lord Ani was feeling so proud of his girl because she chose to not bow infront of those evil ladiessmiley39

I think Ani didn't speak up for Jhanak before because she wasn't standing up for herself, she gave in and accepted Avinash as her husband. Ani speaks up only when Jhanak is unable to help herself like in the precap where she is being forced.

But that's wrong considering it's Ani who got her into all this mess. Rightfully he should be the one who should search for an ideal groom for Jhanak if she wants to get married. If he considers her responsibility he shouldn't let SK exploit Jhanak like that.

As Jhanak said whenever Jhanak needs him he bails out and says Jab jaan jaane ki naubat aayegi tab aaunga tumhaari help karne varna tum apna khud dekhlosmiley44

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Are you guys forgot about me.... smiley19

Anusha how can we forget you โค๏ธ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanak was never treated good by Basu's ...be it before marriage revelation after or an point...

Now if Anirudh says AGAR mein...then they will just kill her ...

She really needs to think about herself and run as soon as Tejas leaves ....no looking back

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly , we are fools to not understand the expressions and more importantly for whom..

Not the actors nor writers nor directors fault ..

Chalbazz Anirudh and Dokebaz writer / director

Jhanak is the only practical girl here never fell for his eyes and gave it to him right left and center .

we have another big eye lock coming after the drama ends. --itna bada eye lock ki choton bhi interfere na kar payasmiley37

agar koi emotional connection nahi hai toh muje lagta hai inn dono to kisi eye doctor se consult karna chahiye. Ani may be suffering from computer vision syndrome because of his profession.smiley37jhanak ka pata nahismiley37

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Annirudh ne shaadi rokne hoti to phele he bol deta ke yeh shadi nahi ho g kyunke jhanak mere wife ha. Ubhe bhi aik aur forced marriage rokne k lea usne yeh sab bola. smiley36

Kafi drama hogya ub jhanak ko annirudh ko clearly bol Dena chahea k ub woh uske responsibility nahi ha. Aur yeh ghar chor Dena chahea smiley16