Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Am really disappointed with makers, after watching the episode I just felt nauseous.

Anusha thank you for tagging me. Today am not in the mood to say anything. Bye.

I think everyone is upset today including me...smiley44

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

let’s just say we have good sense of humor..😂😂

Are you guys forgot about me.... smiley19

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

Is it just me or is Arshi regaining bits of conscience? Honestly, I would like her not to run bad and decide to move on AND I would also like Jhanak to leave and do something in her life by herself and for herself, free from violence and Ani should finally be by himself, look around and reflect on himself. It’s clear and sad that he needs the most growing up out of the three because Ani has really negative character traits that are getting hard to ignore. Jhanak just needs to be a new environment, the same as Arshi - move them elsewhere and they are better than now. I’m telling you all that right now any attempt of romance or whatever will fall flat when it’s clear that there are clear issues with each individual. I also cannot digest Jhanak still being in Bose house. Is it a budget issue or what because that space is negative…it is actually an obstacle in itself to her growth and she and Ani needs time apart for character development tbh. I don’t mind Jhanak squeezing herself in a room with ten other girls but anywhere else she can regain her self and humanity will be fine. And today’s episode, I don’t know what makers want but arshi is not a gone case. Tbh, I actually want to see her own story and new love because she has a good enemy in her crazy, controlling mother. And Ani should be alone to face his own enemy - himself. There is no need for this circling in a two storey building. There is no need for a triangle or a romance right now. I don’t even feel the buildup to a romance because it all feels rushed and contrived. Give each person space to grow and breathe and please makers should go and rewrite their story to be meaningful and actually have subplots. It’s not cool that they keep trying to reduce Appu to a plot device to ‘tighten’ Ani and Jhanak. She should be left original and her scenes should be natural as before. I still have no background on what the deal is with the brothers and shristi and Urvashi past. Can’t we see arshi and Jhanak rising past that despite shristi’s plots? One time, the actresses acting arshi and Bipasha said this show is classy and I fully supported but now…it’s looking like a pretty but worse made up version of the usual ITV show. Everyone looks good but the story has no actual progress, character development has actually declined and most shocking…the romance angle is messed up. I mean even horrible shows get me really in my feelings when wedding and separation angst tracks happen. But everything has been like a joke here….Ani brought out that guitar from nowhere and I was like wtf? I would say my favorite scene was the talk in Appu’s parents room where she told him to leave before Appu came. It looked good but instead of making me root for them more, I left thinking more that she should leave for separate character development. Not once have I felt that Jhanak still in this house or a couple with Ani right now makes sense or is even good. They look like a couple destined to be plotted to death and separating everyday because they have no foundation. It’s faulty and they both need to be better people and in a better headspace to even take responsibility for a relationship and protect it. Kudos to all of you who still get romantic feels from the whole thing. I thinks it’s talent tbh because I am watching and either just laughing or dozing off. And the talk of them being married for society’s sake is once again the death of this show. Since when did Jhanak being a wife or even romance become the main plot? The main plot was her developing and Ani was to be her support system. Now instead of a girl boss in the making dealing with external complex emotions of love and rewriting her life, I am going to watch further kitchen politics, abuse, an in and out husband, and a Jhanak whose whole success can be tagged as being due to others because she lives in a horrible place where the only agency she has is whether to clean the kitchen or bedroom first. This idea of her education and her career being only used as plot points for this fumbled romance is horrible. Rather, the plot is meant to revolve around her own self development, not the other way round. Is this Jhanak or Jhanakdependsonothersforallthings that I am watching? I’m really disappointed.

Yes. It's high time she has her career growth independently. smiley20

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, I skipped the episode today. May be bts helped me not to see the episode. Unlike many of you I am not disappointed by Ani. Whatever he is doing is exactly goes with his character sketch. Now Janak had to do something in stead of talking and move out of Bose house.

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Are you guys forgot about me.... smiley19

oh we all must have good sense of humor Anusha ji..or how else we are able to endure this 2 weeks long torture..😃
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Great thoughts , then what as that ...darmiyan song ...hey kuda lota de mera humsafar 😜😂😂🤔

So we are offical fools .🤬🤬

C’mon Krushal give us back those moments which we spent mooning over Ani’s eye locks with J or felt for u those n number of times while u were facing insults from J and ur own family members for her sake or when we tried to justify your lies to cover up unpleasant situations!
why Ani why!!!

🤔😢🫠🙄😂😜🤣

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

C’mon Krushal give us back those moments which we spent mooning over Ani’s eye locks with J or felt for u those n number of times while u were facing insults from J and ur own family members for her sake or when we tried to justify your lies to cover up unpleasant situations!
why Ani why!!!

🤔😢🫠🙄😂😜🤣

May I add on..Nation wants to know..😂😃
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, I skipped the episode today. May be bts helped me not to see the episode. Unlike many of you I am not disappointed by Ani. Whatever he is doing is exactly goes with his character sketch. Now Janak had to do something in stead of talking and move out of Bose house.

I appreciate your positive thoughts about Ani.... smiley20smiley42

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Arshi's dialogue was indeed needed . She was actually pasing the information that Jhanak would leave and he doesnt create any drama when she leaves the same night ...she was in her character -- "unlucky "🥱...

Anirudh always wanted her to fight for herself . And then he steps in to support her.The reversal rasam , remember.

Its her life , her story , she has to fight for her.And the greatest blessing in life is when you have a strong pillar behind you.Be it your father , mother sister, brother , husband , friend who ever ...

In real life sometimes we adjust as we lack this strong support .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Arshi's dialogue was indeed needed . She was actually pasing the information that Jhanak would leave and he doesnt create any drama when she leaves the same night ...she was in her character took "unlucky "🥱...

Anirudh always wanted her to fight for herself . And then he steps in to support her.The reversal rasam , remember.

Its her life , her story , she has to fight for her.And the greatest blessing in life is when you gave a strong pillar behind you.Be it your father , mother sister, brother , husband , friend who ever ...

In real life sometimes we adjust as we lack this strong support .

I know, but still, It seemed like something was lacking for me yaar. Ani needs to be much more vocal for me... but I guess he is the silent calculating type. smiley44