Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

Is this Gul show wow surprised 😳

Even I am surprised..why no romance if it's a Gul Khan show...I usually don't see too many side characters and that too talking so much !
Edited by Bharathi_gurti - 5 months ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You want to know too much

It's a Magic Moments Motion Pictures, and they mostly do

Bangali shows on Star Jalsha and this is their first ITV show

Kuch smiley37

Chup kar.
You are one tagged me on promo remember?

ML resembles someone I said yo you remember?

After that my insta showing some clips of this showsmiley37

So just want to know before start, who are makerssmiley36

Otherwise you know how I can bug everyone smiley37

Edited by mesravz - 5 months ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Even I am surprised..why no romance if it's a Gul Khan show...I usually don't see too many side characters and that too talking so much !

Yes gul show has some specialty for first 100 episodes

After the she turn it into trash, but first 100 are watch worthy smiley36

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

What algorithm Last in First out (Jhanak)or First in First out(Arshi)🤔

Even operating system algorithms can’t decode and help us in understanding Ani’s brain..😔
Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Another painfully beautiful episode this was, I got really emotional as well as impatient for some relief to the pain my RuNak heart is suffering from (bcz I know, pain won't completely end so soon)

There was a time I used to impatiently wait for the episodes, watch it the moment it got uploaded and watch some scenes multiple times.

Nowadays even when episodes are uploaded, I somehow don't have the excitement to watch it, I take my own time to watch them that too in faster speed and don't watch it again.

Again, not saying episodes are not good, they are great, I mean I'm extremely happy watching all the progress happening in RuNak's relationship specially from Jhanak's side but still It hurts a lot to watch the painful condition of Jhanak.

I wish I could just go and hug Jhanak so that she can cry her heart out and then I could soothe her pain... I want Anirudha to do so... Come on makers Im not asking for too much, this is the least you should do for us.

While I totally understand that TRP audience loves drama the most but makers must also not undermine the importance of romance and it need not be the conventional one but atleast give a ray of hope to the audience, don't stretch the rubber band till the point it breaks.

This show badly needs some happy moments between the leads or else it looks really gloomy at this moment.

It's once again none other than Anirudha Bose who against all odds takes a stand for Jhanak to save her.

He did so even when she was almost a stranger to him so there is no way he is going to back out at this stage when she is his everything.

Till now he held back a bit bcz he like always wanted Jhanak to be strong and fight for herself (the fact that she keeps refusing his help also plays a role) and she did as well but when he once again noticed things going out Jhanak's control he stepped in like always for her without any second thought.

Lastly this is in a way 3rd RuNak wedding(while most authentic and complete i.e, their 1st wedding remains valid) -

Aashirwad- Jhanak takes blessings in a proper manner from Anirudha not Avinash

Haldi- Haldi applied after taking it from Anirudha's hands

Subho Drishti- Jhanak and Anirudha firstly see each other

Varmala- Jhanak puts varmala on Anirudha 1st

Sindoor- Anirudha stops Tejas from putting Sindoor on Jhanak by saying that he is already married to Jhanak, she is his wife and he has already put Sindoor on her (If we get extra lucky then Anirudha may also apply Sindoor on Jhanak again as per quite a few videos online including India forums Video).

P. S. Don't like how Jhanak respects Avinash by calling him Avinash Ji even in her mind that too after knowing what his thoughts are regarding her or any other women in general.

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

you live in Toronto too?smiley27 i m in India currently on vacation after 10 years. Back to work next weeksmiley19

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Even operating system algorithms can’t decode and help us in understanding Ani’s brain..😔

As if that was not enough , in the iv Krushal says no love angle for Runak yet!!! 🤔
Why then the makers are playing hamesha tumko Chahal hai or Lal ishq or moh moh ke dhaage for them instead of sasural Genda phool or dilbaaro

Koi pucho inse!!! Humpe air Jhanak Rani par itne atyachaar kyun😢

Edited by Edkv74 - 5 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Another painfully beautiful episode this was, I got really emotional as well as impatient for some relief to the pain my RuNak heart is suffering from (bcz I know, pain won't completely end so soon)

There was a time I used to impatiently wait for the episodes, watch it the moment it got uploaded and watch some scenes multiple times.

Nowadays even when episodes are uploaded, I somehow don't have the excitement to watch it, I take my own time to watch them that too in faster speed and don't watch it again.

Again, not saying episodes are not good, they are great, I mean I'm extremely happy watching all the progress happening in RuNak's relationship specially from Jhanak's side but still It hurts a lot to watch the painful condition of Jhanak.

I wish I could just go and hug Jhanak so that she can cry her heart out and then I could soothe her pain... I want Anirudha to do so... Come on makers Im not asking for too much, this is the least you should do for us.

While I totally understand that TRP audience loves drama the most but makers must also not undermine the importance of romance and it need not be the conventional one but atleast give a ray of hope to the audience, don't stretch the rubber band till the point it breaks.

This show badly needs some happy moments between the leads or else it looks really gloomy at this moment.

It's once again none other than Anirudha Bose who against all odds takes a stand for Jhanak to save her.

When he did so even when she was almost a stranger to him, there is no way he is going to back out at this stage when she is his everything.

Till now he held back a bit bcz he like always wanted Jhanak to be strong and fight for herself and she did as well but when he once again noticed things going out Jhanak's control he stepped in like always for her without any second thought.

Lastly this is in a way 3rd RuNak wedding(while most authentic and complete i.e, their 1st wedding remains valid) -

Aashirwad- Jhanak takes blessings in a proper manner from Anirudha not Avinash

Haldi- Haldi applied after taking it from Anirudha's hands

Subho Drishti- Jhanak and Anirudha firstly see each other

Varmala- Jhanak puts varmala on Anirudha 1st

Sindoor- Anirudha stops Tejas from putting Sindoor on Jhanak by saying that he is already married to Jhanak, she is his wife and he has already put Sindoor on her (If we get extra lucky then Anirudha may also apply Sindoor on Jhanak again as per quite a few videos online including India forums Video).

Rake Hari Mari kei...

Man proposes God diposes....

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mesravz

Chup kar.
You are one tagged me on promo remember?

ML resembles someone I said yo you remember?

After that my insta showing some clips of this showsmiley37

So just want to know before start, who are makerssmiley36

Otherwise you know how I can bug everyone smiley37

OMG buddy I forgot smiley37smiley37smiley37

Well it's not a Gul show, and so far it doing well for itself

it was that crazy sindoor washing in the lake and the

other girl mother try to drown her own niece smiley44

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG buddy I forgot smiley37smiley37smiley37

Well it's not a Gul show, and so far it doing well for itself

it was that crazy sindoor washing in the lake and the

other girl mother try to drown her own niece smiley44

Welcome to Jhanak world.

Common consensus: Makers had Bhaang during Holi. Abhi tak utra nahi uska effects... smiley37