Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Thank you for tagging me. I left at page 2 n now OMG.

I think i will skip first half of the episode, that pheras, garland exchange. Why they went this far, what the heck. Really want to see some light cute #runak moments.

Thanks everyone for the updates, my vavation is over too smiley19going back to Toronto on Friday,

You won't miss much. smiley36Aap nischint hokar jayiye... Good luck on the travels!

I'll tag you in the WU.

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Oh I am quite sure about that in terms of today’s episode..there is no much hope from her than what is shown, but Ani was worse and hopeless today.

He was shown as Mr.Khamba to prop up our FL. smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Jhanak jail bhi jaaye mujhe koi dikhat nahi hai... Bas Bau house mein naa rahe... If so I will have to be drunk to watch every episode after tomorrow

her husband should allow her to go… he was telling her outside is khatra then she told him inside is more khatra smiley19smiley19
Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

my heart goes out to Tejas.. inspite of all hes hospitable.. ❤️

The good qualities in Tejas are so admirable..they just attract everyone inspite of their loyalties..😜😃
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Thank you for tagging me. I left at page 2 n now OMG.

I think i will skip first half of the episode, that pheras, garland exchange. Why they went this far, what the heck. Really want to see some light cute #runak moments.

Thanks everyone for the updates, my vavation is over too smiley19going back to Toronto on Friday,

vacation getting over is just smiley19 ohh welcome to Toronto smiley31 finally this week weather is good here like summer.. but morning & evenings r smiley26smiley26… today leads had no much moments smiley18
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

The good qualities in Tejas are so admirable..they just attract everyone inspite of their loyalties..😜😃

Yeah, His raincoat Jackets ko kaun bhul saktha hai.... style ho ya swag... Tejas ke saamna Tejas Babu hi kar saktha hai... smiley36

Ani kya cheez hai bhai smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Even Jethu spoke up today smiley32 but y Ani didn’t?

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani for the day: Im confused right now g

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Because the makers wanted the character to speak atleast once! Yesterday Vinayak and today Jethu.. when Tammi can be given screen space why not them🙄

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

He was shown as Mr.Khamba to prop up our FL. smiley44

The Ani I saw today seemed to be dyslexic when it comes to understanding his emotions and it’s not sitting right with me and I am not happy with myself for the repeated usage of this term in a negative light…I wish I can find a better adjective to define his stance.🙄