Users

Frequent Posters

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

Hola girls this is Sravz

New to this forum but not to IF😂

I have couple of questions on this show. One of the friend tagged me on this show promo. I saw and felt very regressive show( washing away that sindoor🤦‍♀️)But I was reading it is the remake of some regional show. I saw some clips of this show, looks like the ML is more interested in FL career. In the regional show FL will be successful in her career? or it’s just a drama of ML? If I know the end I can start watching smiley36 because itv is very disappointing. So don’t want to dive in in some trashy one😂 sorry if I heart anyone’s feelings

Welcome to the forum!smiley27

Bold- tagged our dear friend Vidya who can shed some light on marriage reversal rasam smiley14

Edited by KambakthIshq - 5 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

True! For us to stay put for another god knows how many episodes till they make up their minds..

Not everyone is like Tejas- so patient !!🙄
They will make us mental patients at this rate🥹

tom last day for Tejas smiley19 anyhow he invited Ani to come Kashmir smiley37 before leaving for Kolkatta smiley36
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hola girls this is Sravz

I have couple of questions on this show. One of the friend tagged me on this show promo. I saw and felt very regressive show( washing away that sindoor🤦‍♀️)But I was reading it is the remake of some regional show. I saw some clips of this show, looks like the ML is more interested in FL career. In the regional show FL will be successful in her career? or it’s just a drama of ML? If I know the end I can start watching smiley36 because itv is very disappointing. So don’t want to dive in in some trashy one😂 sorry if I heart anyone’s feelings

no clue as I don’t pay much attention. You’re right. ITV is disappointing. I suggest we get Ekta and her merry band of writers and exhile them to the Canadian North. . Wouldn’t survive the bears or the cold 😂😂😜
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Jhanak should do this tomorrow smiley15

In line with the summer vacation for kids too🤣
She should really do this!

Ani pls find her a safe haven.. your so called heaven is not safe or sound anymore 😫

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

then just what his family gonna do smiley37 now he declared them as husband & wife smiley37 those nosy neighbours also heard smiley42smiley36

reversal rasam is coming soon.. featuring Tammi ! Let’s give some screen space to some deserving drama elements of the show!!!
Did u notice how that Srishti was ordering that poor pandit as if he was her servant!! Uff this woman!!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hola girls this is Sravz

My aunty watch this show the toxicity is crazy but at least the ML talks

Now I'm waiting for shaadhi to see if Tejas, plan is successful smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Bipasha was so over excited today smiley7smiley7smiley7… even that grand ma smiley7smiley7smiley7 talking about Ramayan smiley39

Sheisti talking bad about Jhanak’s career ( this lady is plain jealous of Jhanaksmiley7)

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

reversal rasam is coming soon.. featuring Tammi ! Let’s give some screen space to some deserving drama elements of the show!!!
Did u notice how that Srishti was ordering that poor pandit as if he was her servant!! Uff this woman!!

I just can’t take her more smiley26smiley26 so done with devil maasi 👹
Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Sindhur rasam starts..

J saw his side face..

It’s not a ski mask .. idiot Tejas and Shrishti.. it’s just Sehera.. she found out that it was not taklu from his side facesmiley37smiley37

Yaar please, Teja’s is just an executor, Shrishti is the one who planned it?😂 So blame only Shrishti..😃 Anirudh needed technology for voice modulation, but Banda is self equipped with that software vocally..😜
Edited by Funcnv - 5 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Algorithm ko adopt karna padega... smiley37

What algorithm Last in First out (Jhanak)or First in First out(Arshi)🤔