Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Today it felt like Jhanak had a one sided unrequited love for Anirudh and she very well don’t need him as his savior. If he ever ever wants to be with Jhanak, have a spine and make up ur mind first about what you feel for a person and then approach them. Don’t give the other person hopes by saying whatever non sense you feel like uttering.

Is it supposed to look romantic that a person your dyslexic brain can’t figure out whether you love her or not, but is very important to you in your own stupid words, is about to leave your life getting married, the words you have for her are: “We are done with our part. Whatever happens later, it’s her fate. But my dearest love of my life, you please relax and stop worrying about that unnecessary matter”..and the next minute you have garland on ur neck thrown accidentally and you have the audacity to give longing looks to her?

The so called villain of the show seemed to have courage and guts to stand up for what he wants and inspite of the risk of getting caught if he says something, still finds his voice in rejecting the wasted garland. 👏👏👏

Jhanak my heart went out for you. Even people who can’t fight for their own right in their own house, found their voice in support of you..writing these lines also I am tearing up looking at the plight of this girl. I sincerely wish Choton stop shipping these two from now on until things are crystal clear verbally. Even the supposedly dyslexic girl seemed much more smarter and clearer.

What kind of a laughing stock are you Anirudh?Out of all the days you want to test if Jhanak finds her voice to stand up for herself now? Are you even listening to yourself? You are no different from your lovely parents, grand parents, or in laws. You are very well suited to be with them.

Today Anirudh proved to me that even parenting also can help kids grow a certain way only to some extent. Rest are inherent traits!

Although the episode felt utterly emotionally draining, I find it funny that my loyalty as an audience keeps wavering extremely from one end to the other.. thanks to the miracles called writers of this show..never knew I have the basic trait to be a politician in me..😊

2 nd half it was hard to see Ani.. he suddenly seemed like didn’t care at all smiley39 no connection from yesterday & today in him smiley18
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Yeah and giving annoyed look.. like he just wants J to get on with it.. maybe it’s just me lol

no even I couldn’t tell what is going on with him.. seemed out of place for me smiley36
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

I want her to be with Ani as the chemistry and they connect is strong But for now, I definitely want her to leave and work on her career.

Let Ani win her back...

Right now makers are not interested in chemistry and Biology. So Janak should concentrate on Physics, Math and PE 😀. Janak need a break from Bose house so are we 😀

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

same.. even his iv says same.. there is no marriage or love angle yet for them.. I guess more 100 epi it got pushed away

No love?? What were those eye locks.. for?? Screening conjunctivitis..

The makers are really testing our patience here.. smiley44

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

how they all now gonna face each other… shamelessly they will stillsmiley7 hope now Ani lets her go & make her stay in some hostel… how long he’s gonna protect her for… she needs to grow then she needs to be away from his shadow.. if he has different feelings ( which we know he has) then that’s different

If he loved her unconditionally he should let her leave the place.. she’s sticking on because of him and for him!
And he’s not able to let her out of sight for reasons unknown to him but glaring enough to us😅

Some drama this is.. u have to tweak ur brain to be in sync with our hero🙄

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Yeah and giving annoyed look.. like he just wants J to get on with it.. maybe it’s just me lol

Seriously if a person you care about is jumping into a well.. will you stand there waiting for them to jumpsmiley7

I was pissed with Ani today..

Edited by Aadia - 5 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

No love?? What were those eye locks.. for?? Screening conjunctivitis..

The makers are really testing our patience here.. smiley44

until he realizes there is no chance smiley39.. is this show really love story or just Shristi story smiley39smiley39… I have put his video of iv in location thread Ramya.. before start of todays update.. u can see it
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

If he loved her unconditionally he should let her leave the place.. she’s sticking on because of him and for him!
And he’s not able to let her out of sight for reasons unknown to him but glaring enough to us😅

Some drama this is.. u have to tweak ur brain to be in sync with our hero🙄

Yaa .. this is getting confusing.. don’t know after this where their track is going smiley39
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadia

The built was even off.. Devdas was all moody and playing with his camera.. he never was observant..

He gave zimmedari off todaysmiley37

He’s looking forward to sleeping alone in his room peacefully to become fit and fine🙄🤣

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

2 nd half it was hard to see Ani.. he suddenly seemed like didn’t care at all smiley39 no connection from yesterday & today in him smiley18

Just 2nd half? I wish they haven’t continued the shot from yesterday. The thing which felt beautiful yesterday lost its magic today for me.😔