Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

They just played Ani’s one expression thoughout the sindoor rasam scene. It was so out of place. Did anyone else felt it?

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today it felt like Jhanak had a one sided unrequited love for Anirudh and she very well don’t need him as his savior. If he ever ever wants to be with Jhanak, have a spine and make up ur mind first about what you feel for a person and then approach them. Don’t give the other person hopes by saying whatever non sense you feel like uttering.

Is it supposed to look romantic that a person your dyslexic brain can’t figure out whether you love her or not, but is very important to you in your own stupid words, is about to leave your life getting married, the words you have for her are: “We are done with our part. Whatever happens later, it’s her fate. But my dearest love of my life, you please relax and stop worrying about that unnecessary matter”..and the next minute you have garland on ur neck thrown accidentally and you have the audacity to give longing looks to her?

The so called villain of the show seemed to have courage and guts to stand up for what he wants and inspite of the risk of getting caught if he says something, still finds his voice in rejecting the wasted garland. 👏👏👏

Jhanak my heart went out for you. Even people who can’t fight for their own right in their own house, found their voice in support of you..writing these lines also I am tearing up looking at the plight of this girl. I sincerely wish Choton stop shipping these two from now on until things are crystal clear verbally. Even the supposedly dyslexic girl seemed much more smarter and clearer.

What kind of a laughing stock are you Anirudh?Out of all the days you want to test if Jhanak finds her voice to stand up for herself now? Are you even listening to yourself? You are no different from your lovely parents, grand parents, or in laws. You are very well suited to be with them.

Today Anirudh proved to me that even parenting also can help kids grow a certain way only to some extent. Rest are inherent traits!

Although the episode felt utterly emotionally draining, I find it funny that my loyalty as an audience keeps wavering extremely from one end to the other.. thanks to the miracles called writers of this show..never knew I have the basic trait to be a politician in me..😊

KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Going by the bts and Ani’s actions, he is in no mood to break ties with Arshi. Dhoor dhoor tak love story is not planned. One request to makers, please make Janak leave Bose house and start her Caeer. Let her meet some new positive people. I don’t want even to see a new love interest or jealous Ani. I just want her to be happy, peaceful, get a kick start in her career and get some good friends.

Hoping against all odds that the principal will come into play here🤞

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Star of today is just Jhanak the female lead smiley40smiley32smiley32 today whole epi dedicated to her smiley41 she showed her smartness & took a stand against all the evil clans smiley7smiley7

First half was ok.. today Ani didn’t had much role to play smiley18 but he was sad first half smiley19 he could use any of Jhanak rituals smiley19 even J was sad as she looked away from groom so the mala landed on Ani smiley42.. poor Chooton smiley19 he was crying g the whole time on behalf of Ani smiley19smiley19 he was just looking at Ani’s sad face smiley19smiley18

Those 3 lady monsters 👹 👿👹… r just too much.. plotting .. getting scared what if their plans doesn’t work & all blah blah 😑 smiley26smiley7

2nd half… Ani is just waiting for J to fight her own fights.. he was not able to see that sindoor rasam smiley19 he moved his eyes awaysmiley19… Arshi all the time keeping her eyes on Ani’s expression… she even noticed both Ano & Jhank giving that look at their varma exchange… she clearly knows that Ani feels diff for Jhanak … but now that budding romance will also take a step back smiley26smiley19

Just loved Jhanak standing up for herself.. after seeing side face of groom… she somehow knows I guess who is behind sehra… but is scared too..

today epi Jhanak took smiley42 Tom both Jhanak & Ani will rule smiley27

Only Badi maa & Jethu were with her.. Ani was there too but as silent supporter smiley9 jethu said to his wife.. Jhanak will stay in our life ( I don’t want her in that mental house smiley19)

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

They just played Ani’s one expression thoughout the sindoor rasam scene. It was so out of place. Did anyone else felt it?

like he was a spectator no
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

I want Ani to rebuke all of them.. He should not spare even a single person.

exactly.. just giving them warning is not gonna work with them smiley7
samarp2 thumbnail

bts… Tom it will come
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Going by the bts and Ani’s actions, he is in no mood to break ties with Arshi. Dhoor dhoor tak love story is not planned. One request to makers, please make Janak leave Bose house and start her Caeer. Let her meet some new positive people. I don’t want even to see a new love interest or jealous Ani. I just want her to be happy, peaceful, get a kick start in her career and get some good friends.

same.. even his iv says same.. there is no marriage or love angle yet for them.. I guess more 100 epi it got pushed away
KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

like he was a spectator no

Yeah and giving annoyed look.. like he just wants J to get on with it.. maybe it’s just me lol

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Now I think about it.. yes.. I thought he was just curious.. whether J would stand for herself..