Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Now I am sure Ani would have given a big lecture how womesn’s marzi is very important in a marriage rather than sindoor and all. Looks like he nullified both his marriage with Janak and Janak’s half marraige with Tejas. Janak is free to go out of Bose house now.

Please let her leave. Bahot meherbani hogi humari... She doesn't need Tejas' old ass, nor Rahul's young ass, or Ani's crusty ass at this point. I just want her to concentrate on herself.smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Actually Tejas should have been arrested for groom swapping and cheating. Here he is going like a hero 😂

he & Shristi both should be jailed
Anusha16 thumbnail

This is what exactly I said Ani will do. He nullified both the marriages.

Very good. smiley32

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

he & Shristi both should be jailed

anni should take this step na. Lekin he is calling her srishti auntysmiley7 CCTV matter bhi beech mein reh gya smiley7

Lasl,bipasha, tanuja,srishti, shubho and tejas ko jail hone chahea smiley7

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadia

What different? Will J say to Ani.. I am your wife and I claim those rightssmiley37 First ask Arshi didi to walk outsmiley37 Till we are divorced, I dont want to see her face.

She needs to take classes from neighbouring show FL’s

Anusha16 thumbnail

See he is telling them if you force Janak for this marraige, then I would accept our marriage. If you don’t want me to accept that marriage, then you stop this marriage. In front of Tejas he accepted her as wife to stop the marriage. But in reality he didn’t accept. He clearly tells Arshi, if You want your welfare, go Ahead and stop the marriage otherwise I will go ahead and accept myself and Janak marriage.

Le Me to Ani:You Naughty Naughty Pointing GIF - You Naughty Naughty Pointing Smile ...

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Exactly. After he told her she was Ehsaanfaramosh, Beimaan, Dokhebaaz, Chalbaaz why should she man?? Let him climb hills to even get to speak to our baby.

There is no point in him helping her if he is going to point out he did this much for her... smiley7

True... after listening to all this crap from him and him singing song of incomparable Arshi , why should she stay here. Even if the marriage breaks, Jhanak should leave this house. That will be tight answer to all the idiotic words he has spoke to her.
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I get what you are saying, ladies, and I agree, it had to be Ani who needs to break down her walls..

But what I was saying was - not to diminish the distance between them or anything, also not to convince him of her 'loyalty" - but just as an angry retort that she doesn't love Rahul and then she can go on to say doesn't matter whether or not she loves anyone she is getting married soon.

Just letting him think that she loves Rahul and is being disloyal by marrying someone else and say rubbish because of his misunderstanding didn't sit right with me. That was my opinion.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: great_love

Jhanak+jhal kukra=j2 smiley36

I want it like Jankukra something where both are mentioned.
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wow within 10hrs 21 pages good going girls smiley32