Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

If ever Tejas was not shown as the villain as a womanizer rude like we saw him believe me viewers would have chosen him over Anirudh and his so called polemic.

Same pinch smiley1

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiner

Does anyone know tejas and appu di played the characters of aditya and malini in bengali version of imlie ?

Yes we know.. it is telecasting on star jalsha na right now?

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: great_love

How Ani will nullified both marriages smiley44can anyone clear to me please 🥺

See he is telling them if you force Janak for this marraige, then I would accept our marriage. If you don’t want me to accept that marriage, then you stop this marriage. In front of Tejas he accepted her as wife to stop the marriage. But in reality he didn’t accept. He clearly tells Arshi, if You want your welfare, go Ahead and stop the marriage otherwise I will go ahead and accept myself and Janak marriage.

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

impress mat ho next day arshi ke ghar hoga. smiley36Situation sanbhalne mein bengali babu expert hain. Ubhe bhi he is not serious j ko lekar smiley24

Wo to hai...smiley13 he is no serious when he know that jk is near to him he just stop all his acts...smiley18smiley19

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

See he is telling them if you force Janak for this marraige, then I would accept our marriage. If you don’t want me to accept that marriage, then you stop this marriage. In front of Tejas he accepted her as wife to stop the marriage. But in reality he didn’t accept. He clearly tells Arshi, if You want your welfare, go Ahead and stop the marriage otherwise I will go ahead and accept myself and Janak marriage.

Oh . That's so sad 😢 😭 so he didn't accept marriage happen in Kashmir smiley28... Thank you explain goddy ji.. now I get it...smiley28 Dil tudos.. hope dudossmiley28smiley18smiley19

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes we know.. it is telecasting on star jalsha na right now?

No I saw star plus. I don't know if its still on air. I had seen few episodes dint realise she was appu. Then someone on twitter posted about it that's when I realised and I was shocked. What is great actress she is... smiley32 Jo bhi character play karti hai usmein dhal ne lagti hai. I m happy for her but tejas character doesn't give justice to the actor. Someone who played ML is playing villain thats fine but the role is almost like guest appearance.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mann mai jhanak.. dimag mai arshi .. Bhai ye confusion kab clear hoga wo bhagwan hi jaane.. bcoz right now it becoming little bit boring to watch . Atleast jk solo journey to intersting hogismiley42

Itv world, it's not possible to show solo journey...atleast they need break from each other.

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh . That's so sad 😢 😭 so he didn't accept marriage happen in Kashmir smiley28... Thank you explain goddy ji.. now I get it...smiley28 Dil tudos.. hope dudossmiley28smiley18smiley19

When j was hospitalised he dint realise. When j is getting married..seeing her with someone else still dint make him realise. Then is gone case.smiley36

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiner

No I saw star plus. I don't know if its still on air. I had seen few episodes dint realise she was appu. Then someone on twitter posted about it that's when I realised and I was shocked. What is great actress she is... smiley32 Jo bhi character play karti hai usmein dhal ne lagti hai. I m happy for her but tejas character doesn't give justice to the actor. Someone who played ML is playing villain thats fine but the role is almost like guest appearance.

I am watching original bangla series right now. In Hindi it is dubbed but after some episode it was stopped after aapu marriage to Tejas.. yes original ml playing villian here . But it is more like cameo role only.. and the way appu played original Malini and right now appu kudos to hersmiley41smiley20... I enjoyed her scenes both here and their alsosmiley31....

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yeah he played well with words.

And Jhanak also said something, some part was not audible.

Thank you sir, I heard only that part.