Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

May it please the court, Jinxed at First, FlexXcop. I am currently watching Call it Love. Looks good. All are on Hulu. Best recommendation is May it please the court so far

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly Ravan dimag hai! And he says it also "aap log bohot insecure ho!"

Sach me ye insan ko kaise samaj me nahi aa raha hai , he is madly in love with Jhanak! Like his right brain is like very tiny! Bhagvan be sirf left brain banaya hai. Aur Jhanak is totally Left brain.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Wow..I am just clapping and gushing like an idiot watching the episode today..😂😂😂the dhamaaka I expected yesterday, happened today.. 😍man this guy makes it impossible to be mad at him..😀he knows how to pull the right chords at the right time..😉now he looks determined to accept Jhanak as his wife if only she lets him..😊The way he gave it back to Shrishti and asked Arshi why is she here in the morning..🥹🥹only disappointment I had is, why is he not saying that to his in house evil trio..they are no less criminals..🤔but I guess they need a place to stay for drama..😂the expressions on the evil clan faces..😍💃🏻..had a very contented feeling after today’s episode after a long long time.😃

Looks like he is teaching Jhanak how to give it back and how lovely was it to see..😍 I am so not liking the new entry already..and yes I noted Ani giving ok to the marriage proceedings..for some reason they fell on my deaf ears today..will see how it goes..😂😂😂

its called "kutte ko haddi dalana"

Ani ne haddi kya dali hai, aur bose and mukharaji ne kya pakadi hai!

Ani knows how to manipulate Arshi soooo welll!! And this is why Arshi should not marry Ani either. Socho zindagi bhar ghumata rahega usaka dimag aise hai!

Ab to samaj aa gaya hai yeh 10 mathe vale right brained ravan ka dimag.

Krushal was amazing today. Prob one of his best scenes.

I hope all episodes are exhilarating like this!

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

‘Listen Jhanak’ came twice❤️

Ani our darling😍

Jhanak transforms into Sherni 🔥

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Oh God a criminal speaking like this..gives me a headache..

she goes on about how Tejas was right.. he was just trying to complete what he started in Kashmirsmiley44

Arshi says Tejas is better than Avinash and she lost a better opportunity…. Lo conscience is speaking loud and clearsmiley37

Even J was tempted to do natch making for tge Arabian Princess ! Only she considered the wrong Sheikh 😂 Srishti is visibly upset because J is not thinking about #Tasty😂 Being her close relative Srishti madam thought J would sense her feelings 😝

Poor ANI trading is his happiness for J’s extended stay at the mad house! Don’t know why he wants to get into a loveless marriage!🥺😢

J is getting affected when Ani talks abt his upcoming marriage with the nepo kid😜
When he threatened his folks that he would accept her as his wife before, J gave a confused look there also!

What does she want???🙄

Appu is very happy 😊❤️

Enter Ani’s new love interest Mr Aditya! He’s not as effective as the Kashmiri suitors acc to me! Let’s see

Edkv74 thumbnail

Jhanak asks if Tejas is that good why doesn’t she marry Arshi to himsmiley32

Shrishti is furious.. zabaan sambhalkar..

J says she is always pointing fingers on SirJi.. if Sirji has so many faults and Tejas is good then she can marry Arshi to him..

Shubo asks Shrishti to calm..

Tanuja yells.. saying itni himmat..

J says she has so much himmat which she hasn’t shown yet..

meanwhile Bipasha didn’t have many dialogues today! Compensated for by Lal ‘s repetitive lines kya bol raha hai ani soch samajh ke toh bolo

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

its called "kutte ko haddi dalana"

Ani ne haddi kya dali hai, aur bose and mukharaji ne kya pakadi hai!

Ani knows how to manipulate Arshi soooo welll!! And this is why Arshi should not marry Ani either. Socho zindagi bhar ghumata rahega usaka dimag aise hai!

Ab to samaj aa gaya hai yeh 10 mathe vale right brained ravan ka dimag.

Krushal was amazing today. Prob one of his best scenes.

I hope all episodes are exhilarating like this!

yess please no Ani Arshi wedding..I’m not sure if you are empathizing with Arshi and saying Ani has dangerous brain..😃

My 2 cents on Arshi, I empathized with Arshi too and found Ani at fault until recently, but I think she is no saint herself. Agreed it’s not easy for people to forgive when you get cheated, but my problem is why her hatred is only directed at Jhanak, being a 21st century successful career oriented person, why is she letting herself get cheated and why is she saying to him he is a trophy which she will not loose to any random person. She can say dude, I don’t need you too and happily move on. Her mom tried talking sense into her, but she is adamant about getting what she wanted rather than feeling emotional distress about it. Yes I do agree that Ani should state it openly to her so that, she is steered clearly, but that’s why makers conveniently didn’t let him comprehend his own feelings towards Jhanak.

Edkv74 thumbnail

Ani says she was not wrong.. Accept s that Shrishti and Arshi criticized him a lot and never trusted him..

Tanuja says J and Ani never did anything worthy of their trust..

Ani says if he was untrustworthy.. then Arshi must move on to some person whom she trustssmiley37smiley37 love swag Ani

How many more hints will he give Arshi? He really wants to break up .. expects Arshi to walk away like Jhanak but no!!! Arshi is thick skinned!

Ani wants J to behave like Arshi and Arshi to behave like J in the matters of heart ♥️ 🤣

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Even J was tempted to do natch making for tge Arabian Princess ! Only she considered the wrong Sheikh 😂 Srishti is visibly upset because J is not thinking about #Tasty😂 Being her close relative Srishti madam thought J would sense her feelings 😝

Poor ANI trading is his happiness for J’s extended stay at the mad house! Don’t know why he wants to get into a loveless marriage!🥺😢

J is getting affected when Ani talks abt his upcoming marriage with the nepo kid😜
When he threatened his folks that he would accept her as his wife before, J gave a confused look there also!

What does she want???🙄

Appu is very happy 😊❤️

Enter Ani’s new love interest Mr Aditya! He’s not as effective as the Kashmiri suitors acc to me! Let’s see

Shrishti was unable to express her true feelings for Tejas and she used J as a decoy..
Bold - I think it’s all a big distraction orchestrated by our mastermind.. he wants J to stay there that’s it.. they have been speaking about this wedding for 150 episodes now.. it will never happensmiley36
Mr Aditya will leave with Arshi.. #Arshya🤞

Edkv74 thumbnail

Bipasha was like Tejas and J are wed halfway..

Ani says then I married J fullwaysmiley37smiley37

You rock Ramya♥️😜