Frequent Posters

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Ani ne aaj DIL, LiIVER, KIDNEY, sab le liyasmiley42smiley14smiley41

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Last scene, is Ani trying to gauge Jhanak’s feelings for him? the way he said “tum bi zid karke jaa sakti thi” implying that she stayed willingly.

It’s a trap!! Don’t fall for it Shruthi.. don’t fall for itsmiley39

Edited by KambakthIshq - 5 months ago
Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Sathyanaash. May be he is doing it so that they can leave Janak alone. What is this guy Ani made of? Are we going to see another set of wedding rituals. Please spare us sometime. Janak, please move out. This Anirudh Bose can do whatever he wants.

Most probably yes! But Don't worry! This time Ani's varmaala will land on J's neck smiley39

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, what an episode today. I loved it. Quick thoughts coming to my mind. These are all my assumptions and this might not be makers’s version of the show. They way Ani declared about the wedding and said Janak being his wife and this house daughter in Law could have demanded lot, I feel like is he giving her hints to claim her rights? He also said since they both didn’t accept their marraige, they are not valuing it, is he giving hint that he has accepted the marriage and now it is her turn? Ani shined throughout the episode. I still didn’t understand why he immediately touched his and Arshi marriage topic and asked Arshi in a stern voice to get ready for the marraige. Any thoughts, pls share. Looks like Diya scene continuation will be there tomorrow. He nicely said the way I forced you, you could have forced me too. Is he again trying to gauge her emotions?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Sathyanaash. May be he is doing it so that they can leave Janak alone. What is this guy Ani made of? Are we going to see another set of wedding rituals. Please spare us sometime. Janak, please move out. This Anirudh Bose can do whatever he wants.

Dear, it seems PH spent all their money on aadi adura marriage..that's why almost half of the cast repeating old clothes including our heroine. I Don't think, again they can afford another marriage track.

Edited by MMR2810 - 5 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Last scene, is Ani trying to gauge Jhanak’s feelings for him? the way he said “tum bi zid karke jaa sakti thi” implying that she stayed willingly.

It’s a trap!! Don’t fall for it Shruthi.. don’t fall for itsmiley39

sweet trap smiley42smiley36… he will never let her gosmiley36 he knows once she goes, she will never return to him smiley36 which he can’t bear smiley36
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Plse tag me too, I m traveling tonight to Toronto. Thanks

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

This would be second time i guess he is using his marriage to Arshi as a weapon for Jhanak. Pehale wedding stop karavane ke liya, abhi Jhanak ko ghar see bahar jane se rokane ke liye. I dont think he is hinting Jhanak anything. Ani hamara itana emotionally mature nahi hai , nor does he realize he loves Jhanak and not Arshi.

Isane bus bat ko ghumana acche aur apane ghar valo ko aur shristri and arshi ke buttons kaise push karane hai, unako handle kaise karana acche se sikh liya hai. Last time he changed the topic using his abroad trip, this time it was wedding. No doubt he is serious about it but he is using his own fiance and his relationship for Jhanak.

Matlab , kya hai ye Ravan dimag!

Itana chalata Ani ka dimag, he can see through everyone but Jhanak! So smart but such a fool at the same time! 😂

vira76 thumbnail

I guess the new entry will do exactly that. He will give him that much-needed fear of losing Jhanak. Because he is comparable to him, or probably in a lot of aspects will be shown as superior to him, given he is an actor, so handsome and rich. And well he will definitely not have issues with Jhanak working and studying as he will be shooting the Ad with her.

Hamara Ani ka dil finally jalane wala hai 😂

vira76 thumbnail

aaj ke dialouge Jhanak and Ani dono ke acche the! Acting was obv superb. Ani was soo good. Finally not lot of reputation of same monologues and insults!