Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

No she was doing arati as boro ma and others were not present.. she was doing this as a responsible bahu smiley37smiley37🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I felt like laughing at that smiley37smiley37 even Ani was not telling anything h smiley42smiley2 acted like her husband there smiley36 slowly he is also doing husband duties smiley42smiley36.. & where did whole family go leaving them alone smiley42smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

He is a star so he is wearing something colorful.. I don’t like him.. but his fashion sense matches with Arshi..

I could see them twinning in the futuresmiley42

even I didn’t like him smiley37 like a joker they made him dress smiley39 Ani looks more like a model front of him smiley37
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Funcnv

I am not sure if that’s why he laughed thinking these dumb idiots can never guess what’s in my mind..😃

He diverted everybody’s attention by bringing up his wedding topic. I think he did this so J would stay. She was adamant to leave and the second he mentioned his wedding, J ki aur sabki bolti bandh… and the smirk after realizing his plan worked wassmiley37

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

I felt like laughing at that smiley37smiley37 even Ani was not telling anything h smiley42smiley2 acted like her husband there smiley36 slowly he is also doing husband duties smiley42smiley36.. & where did whole family go leaving them alone smiley42smiley36

Good question!! I think shopping.. now that Ani Arshi wedding is back on track smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani keeps leading on Arshi..🤦🏼‍♀️

Is episode up on iptv?

Yaa Ramya I saw smiley37 very funny & interesting smiley42 smiley36 I have my review on new written update thread smiley4
samarp2 thumbnail

Someone please clarify..

Is Ani a software engineer

Or an Ad Executive

Or J’s Talent Manager

Or all the abovesmiley37smiley37

He has been approached to contact J now..

he’s become her personal manager smiley37 cum secretarysmiley37 & part time husband smiley37smiley37smiley37
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa Ramya I saw smiley37 very funny & interesting smiley42 smiley36 I have my review on new written update thread smiley4

You guys moved.. leaving me behind smiley19

samarp2 thumbnail

Good question!! I think shopping.. now that Ani Arshi wedding is back on track smiley37

seems like that smiley37smiley37 Ani is master mind & has pulled the strings of his whole family smiley37 & making them dance to his tunes smiley37smiley37smiley16
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

He diverted everybody’s attention by bringing up his wedding topic. I think he did this so J would stay. She was adamant to leave and the second he mentioned his wedding, J ki aur sabki bolti bandh… and the smirk after realizing his plan worked wassmiley37

smiley37smiley37 he knows how to pull their strings smiley37smiley37 gave them some work as they were idle smiley37 so they can leave J alone & he can keep track in J smiley16… smart move smiley16smiley15smiley16
samarp2 thumbnail

You guys moved.. leaving me behind smiley19

no dear smiley31 only I replied there smiley36 I am now replying to my notifications smiley36.. here thread is ending smiley36